DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they could do it the sin city way

dwight.jpg

Joker is my favorite villain (shocking), but even I don't care about a Joker film. What's the point? An origin? No thanks, and besides, it's his relationship with Batman that makes him work as a character and a great villain.

Having said that, I heard there's a really good comic that came out recently called the War of Jokes and Riddles, and it's basically a Joker Riddler story, so maybe something like that could work.

xczxAw6.jpg

I liked how Joker was handled in Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Infinite Crisis, where he wasn't purely a Batman villain, and was able to sow chaos. But you would only want to do that in small doses. He is the flipside to Batman of course, and that's where his real value is.

I liked how Joker was handled in Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Infinite Crisis, where he wasn't purely a Batman villain, and was able to sow chaos. But you would only want to do that in small doses. He is the flipside to Batman of course, and that's where his real value is.

Small doses like Jack Sparrow in the first film. :lol

I think it's funny how WB didn't use the Joker for 20 years in mainstream films until Nolan's TDK, and since then, Joker has been in 3 video games, animated movies, The Lego Batman movie, Gotham tv show, and in the DCEU. Talk about overexposure.

We'll make it a rule that she can't be posted on this board eventually, one way or another.

you are silencing and censoring a woman's voice, a very smart woman's voice
do you really think that will work? in the current time?????

you are silencing and censoring a woman's voice, a very smart woman's voice
do you really think that will work? in the current time?????

This is an internet forum.

If a majority decide she shouldn't be posted here, the mods can do whatever they want. Mrs. Doubtfire is just one of the many reasons the movies section is always a Hellhole.

If I were a mod anyone who posted her would get a warning and a nice week off if they ignored it.

This is an internet forum.

If a majority decide she shouldn't be posted here, the mods can do whatever they want. Mrs. Doubtfire is just one of the many reasons the movies section is always a Hellhole.

If I were a mod anyone who posted her would get a warning and a nice week off if they ignored it.

what is so bad about the videos (besides her ugly looks)

thats the problem, how are you gonna tell dave shes harmful to the site? are you going to explain that her face and voice makes you barf?
you see the problem?

her vids dont break any rules, and clown posting it doesnt break any rules either. theres no cursing, no nudity
shes the most PG youtuber on youtube

you want her gone cuz she makes you sick, good luck trying to explain that :lol

what is so bad about the videos (besides her ugly looks)

thats the problem, how are you gonna tell dave shes harmful to the site? are you going to explain that her face and voice makes you barf?
you see the problem?

her vids dont break any rules, and clown posting it doesnt break any rules either. theres no cursing, no nudity
shes the most PG youtuber on youtube

you want her gone cuz she makes you sick, good luck trying to explain that :lol

She contributes absolutely nothing to the discussions here and just riles people up (save for you and Clown).

Riling people up = Hellhole movies section

You two can watch her videos on your own time.

I haven't watched a Grace video and I can't ****ing stand her just because of seeing her splattered in every ****ing movie thread on this forum. Post a Grace vid = permaban. :lecture

Back