DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU) starring Joaquin Phoenix

If that's the hyperactive guy with the quickfire video editing then yes, I hated him.

I still stand by the suggestion that posting Grace or any YouTube reviewer should mean a week long ban.

I don't want anyone banned personally, I just think it would help improve the movies section.

DOUBLE BACON BURGER WIT GUACAMOLE PUT MY **** IN GRACE REAL ssssslllllLLLLOOOOWWWLLY

If that's the hyperactive guy with the quickfire video editing then yes, I hated him.

0e2fbfffd582c4296df82a1e03885925bf501d121f54c50da5316cc10dbad520

tumblr_nocav0PfiW1tz7wrmo1_400.gif

hes talking about being homeless, what is this?

yeah wtf a jewish joker eating a calzone :dunno

Dont like diversity?
WB is just trying to hit as many demographics as possible to maximize profits.
Everyones doing it.
Cant believe I have to explain this.

Phoenix may be a good Joker but D.C. has a weird strategy when it comes to the movies. First they want a shared universe like Marvel and then they change it to wanting stand alone movies and a shared universe. I know it started when they got flak over Batman vs Superman but it really isn't consistent and will be their undoing overall. Marvel and D.C. are different and should play up their strengths in their movies instead of trying to copy each other. Also to stay on topic of this thread Grace and all youtube reviewers are lame. I like discussions of upcoming movies and such on here but don't want to watch videos of it. Otherwise we could all use our webcams and chat and tear each other down. I am sure we would all be annoying to someone on here.

This is the annoying kid whose parents let him perform in front of people to get him to burn up his excess energy, enabling his ******** until he became the annoying drama student in high school. He's the guy that's always performing and people are just an audience for him whether they want to be or not. Jesus Christ, I hate that the internet gives people like this a platform and that there are people on this planet that are entertained by him.

i doubt this will happen so relax guys:lol

what the hell is this ?

I'm not sure that's him. For one thing, he's a very strict vegan. I doubt he'd eat a calzone unless they could make one that has no animal products of any kind in it.

If it is him, someone should tell him to chew his food more. :lol

Back