SECOND Joker movie in development at WB starring............. Jared Leto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did I ever say anything about a circle of friends, let alone say that they represent everyone? I gave you plenty of examples of how his Joker was well represented. I think you seriously lack the comprehension and grammar skills necessary to have a decent conversation. Again, you claimed that EVERYONE hates his interpretation (the people on the Internet say so, so It must be true :lol) , which is simply not the case. You don't seem to know much about the character if you think hes all about "wrecking the city and chaos." :lol

Lol nice. Don’t have any sources so you attack my grammar skills and intelligence.

My man you the one who said the people in the fandom are the minority. Your the one who says that the people who complain make up minority. So if the people in the fan base don’t then who the hell are you talking about.

You obviously seem to not get a grasp on the character of you think he’s supposed to be some edgy gold chain wearing gangsta wannabe.

The joker is a terrorst. His whole thing is Chaos. Poisoning people so that have smiles like him. Lol go somewhere was well represented with 8 min of screen time. They represented joker better in that 8 sec pheonix clip then all of SS lol.

Like you say everyone who doesn’t like the SS version is a minority. Buddy where are YOU getting ur info from? The internet? Or do you have a secret cerebro in your basement that taps into peoples minds.

It’s modern times people get info and news from the internet. So if your saying the people in groups on Facebook, YouTube and forums are the vast minority then that implies that you either listen to compete randos says “ joker is cool bruh” or your friends. derp. And unless your friends make up almost half the population how can they be the majority?

You threw out a baseless claim trying to say anyone who doesn’t like Leto is a fanboy and they are the minority with out any proof except. Well the internet doesn’t make up the majority ....... when the internet is a huge place to express your opinions on movies and media. It’s cool you like the Leto interpretation. That’s def fine. But trying to make it seem like it was better than it actually was is just hilarious. Nobody liked the direction or tone. Only a hand full maybe. The movie was cut to hell how on earth can it be a good interpretation when he barely did anything but cringeworthy stuff. The deleted scenes they shot awhile back showed promise but it was botched.

I’ve seen fan art already of pheonix joker killing Leto joker. Like it’s ok to like something that’s not well received . You can say I like this joker and it’s better then ledger whatever. But saying o these guys on the doll forum who buy DC merch and dedicated themselves to collecting Batman collectibles and the vast fandom who love batman are the minority is just funny.

Like you are just letting your bias show. Hell IF this movie is made it may change my mind.

The other complaints I see is we didn’t even see enough joker to form an opinion.

So next time come at me with sources as to why you think we are the minority otherwise you just spouting nonsense.

Last edited:
View attachment 428063

View attachment 428064

View attachment 428065

Causing chaos requires money, he is a vain character and always has been... He wouldn't always be wearing a tailored suit if he didn't care about that stuff.

And if the Joker gets his teeth knocked out hundreds of times like you said then his capped teeth make far more sense than NOT having them.

Fair enough. Atleast you have me sources instead of the other guy who just saying “ you guyz on the da doll forum don’t make up da majority”

And the teeth were still meant to represent him having a grill tho. Do they ever state in the movie that he lost his teeth cause of fights with Batman?

Last edited:
Fair enough. Atleast you have me sources instead of the other guy who judging saying “ you guyz on the da doll forum don’t make up da majority”

And the teeth were still meant to represent him having a grill tho. Do they ever state in the movie that he lost his teeth cause of fights with Batman?

Unfortunately, no... The Director has explained the backstory because WB cut and forced reshoots\rewrites.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screen...er-david-ayer-jared-leto-teeth-plot-hole/amp/

Unfortunately, no... The Director has explained the backstory because WB cut and forced reshoots\rewrites.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screen...er-david-ayer-jared-leto-teeth-plot-hole/amp/

See this is unfortunate. Like I said in my other post. I read on this great thing called the internet that he had plenty of scenes cut and also a scene where he says he broke the bat. There is a scene in the trailer with him and a grenade and a burn to the side of his face which was supposed to be the scene with him turning on Harley

19985888_122522198359844_5648487455779717120_n.jpg

Lol nice. Don’t have any sources so you attack my grammar skills and intelligence.

My man you the one who said the people in the fandom are the minority. Your the one who says that the people who complain make up minority. So if the people in the fan base don’t then who the hell are you talking about.

You obviously seem to not get a grasp on the character of you think he’s supposed to be some edgy gold chain wearing gangsta wannabe.

The joker is a terrorst. His whole thing is Chaos. Poisoning people so that have smiles like him. Lol go somewhere was well represented with 8 min of screen time. They represented joker better in that 8 sec pheonix clip then all of SS lol.

Like you say everyone who doesn’t like the SS version is a minority. Buddy where are YOU getting ur info from? The internet? Or do you have a secret cerebro in your basement that taps into peoples minds.

It’s modern times people get info and news from the internet. So if your saying the people in groups on Facebook, YouTube and forums are the vast minority then that implies that you either listen to compete randos says “ joker is cool bruh” or your friends. derp. And unless your friends make up almost half the population how can they be the majority?

You threw out a baseless claim trying to say anyone who doesn’t like Leto is a fanboy and they are the minority with out any proof except. Well the internet doesn’t make up the majority ....... when the internet is a huge place to express your opinions on movies and media. It’s cool you like the Leto interpretation. That’s def fine. But trying to make it seem like it was better than it actually was is just hilarious. Nobody liked the direction or tone. Only a hand full maybe. The movie was cut to hell how on earth can it be a good interpretation when he barely did anything but cringeworthy stuff. The deleted scenes they shot awhile back showed promise but it was botched.

I’ve seen fan art already of pheonix joker killing Leto joker. Like it’s ok to like something that’s not well received . You can say I like this joker and it’s better then ledger whatever. But saying o these guys on the doll forum who buy DC merch and dedicated themselves to collecting Batman collectibles and the vast fandom who love batman are the minority is just funny.

Like you are just letting your bias show. Hell IF this movie is made it may change my mind.

The other complaints I see is we didn’t even see enough joker to form an opinion.

So next time come at me with sources as to why you think we are the minority otherwise you just spouting nonsense.

Sources for what? When did I ever say the fans were the minority? Do you in all seriousness think this forum and people on YouTube or whatever represent the majority of "fans?" Your lack of comprehension is downright scary. There have been many interpretations of the character, Letos version portrayed many of those aspects which I mentioned in my previous post (if you bothered to read it). When you start making claims that "nobody liked the direction or tone" is when you lose all credibility. You're proving my point, YOU and the so called YouTube, Facebook, and toy forum "fans" you speak of don't represent EVERYONE. :lol If you think the Internet is going to prove your point then why don't you look at actual FACTS. Like actual movie reviews. SS has a decent audience rating on Rotten tomatoes, IMDb and Google. Does that not count though, or the fact that it made nearly 750 million at the box office?

Sources for what? When did I ever say the fans were the minority? Do you in all seriousness think this forum and people on YouTube or whatever represent the majority of "fans?" Your lack of comprehension is downright scary. There have been many interpretations of the character, Letos version portrayed many of those aspects which I mentioned in my previous post (if you bothered to read it). When you start making claims that "nobody liked the direction or tone" is when you lose all credibility. You're proving my point, YOU and the so called YouTube, Facebook, and toy forum "fans" you speak of don't represent EVERYONE. :lol If you think the Internet is going to prove your point then why don't you look at actual FACTS. Like actual movie reviews. SS has a decent audience rating on Rotten tomatoes, IMDb and Google. Does that not count though, or the fact that it made nearly 750 million at the box office?

I'm completely serious. Hate to break it to you but the vocal minority doesn't represent "everyone." His version sucks because a few people on a toy forum said so?

Your words right here.

lol man do you even read at all? Your being real biased. It has a a horrid score on rotten tomatoes and and so? The film made 750 but was still regarded as a failure.

Your reading skills must be on the fritz. i said this forum represents some of the fans that like the movie. And the Internet is a a huge place where people share there opnions on movies, tv shows and games. If most of the comments are nothing but hatred for the character... then Gee I guess he wasn't well recieved. Like please point me out to where you think the character got high praise. Im waiting. You keep saying

"der the internet don't make da vast majority of fans" bruh you ever heard of fan feedback. If a huge amount of the fanbase on multiple platforms of the internet. Not even in comment sections but videos and articles say why the Joker isn't well recieved then that means the feedback must of been bad. You live in a little bubble where you must think cause you like it it must be the other people who are wrong for hating it.

You keep saying Letoo portrayed many aspects? like what? He did nothing. he just acted like an idiot the whole movie. He purred and looked for Harley. He was the most un joker ever to be put on film.

You must live in some bizarro world where you saw the final cut.
You keep saying. "Der your da minority" then give proof then as to why. Don't just say. It made money at the box office. So? Batman V superman made money to. Does it mean it's a good movie and was well liked?

If you go on a joker fan page and this

hfqezn4htio11.jpg

Is the first thing you see then clearly you know fans feel a type of way. So please stop with this this " he was well recieved nonsense" You make up the minority. your in the minority.

You whining about how the internet doesnt matter even though it's a vast landscape with legions of fans is stupid. Even without the internet I don't even know anyone who talks about this joker. Ledger is still held as the go to joker anyway. I don't see anyone talking about this joker unless it's negative. Like your living in a bubble if you think just cause YOU like something the majority of people don't lmao what.

I'm completely serious. Hate to break it to you but the vocal minority doesn't represent "everyone." His version sucks because a few people on a toy forum said so?

Your words right here.

lol man do you even read at all? Your being real biased. It has a a horrid score on rotten tomatoes and and so? The film made 750 but was still regarded as a failure.

Your reading skills must be on the fritz. i said this forum represents some of the fans that like the movie. And the Internet is a a huge place where people share there opnions on movies, tv shows and games. If most of the comments are nothing but hatred for the character... then Gee I guess he wasn't well recieved. Like please point me out to where you think the character got high praise. Im waiting. You keep saying

"der the internet don't make da vast majority of fans" bruh you ever heard of fan feedback. If a huge amount of the fanbase on multiple platforms of the internet. Not even in comment sections but videos and articles say why the Joker isn't well recieved then that means the feedback must of been bad. You live in a little bubble where you must think cause you like it it must be the other people who are wrong for hating it.

You keep saying Letoo portrayed many aspects? like what? He did nothing. he just acted like an idiot the whole movie. He purred and looked for Harley. He was the most un joker ever to be put on film.

You must live in some bizarro world where you saw the final cut.
You keep saying. "Der your da minority" then give proof then as to why. Don't just say. It made money at the box office. So? Batman V superman made money to. Does it mean it's a good movie and was well liked?

If you go on a joker fan page and this

View attachment 428096

Is the first thing you see then clearly you know fans feel a type of way. So please stop with this this " he was well recieved nonsense" You make up the minority. your in the minority.

You whining about how the internet doesnt matter even though it's a vast landscape with legions of fans is stupid. Even without the internet I don't even know anyone who talks about this joker. Ledger is still held as the go to joker anyway. I don't see anyone talking about this joker unless it's negative. Like your living in a bubble if you think just cause YOU like something the majority of people don't lmao what.

Exactly. The vocal minority doesn't speak for everyone. I just gave you "sources" for the movies ratings so you could see how many of your so called "fans" hated it. I was going by the audience score for Rotten tomatoes, which are reviews by real people not paid reviewers. It has a 60% approval rating on RT, an 85% for Google reviews and a 7 on IMDb. Which would indicate that people actually did like the film. I'm supposed to show you where all the praise is for his character, yet you can't seem to show me where all the so called hate stems from? Quit stating your OPINION like its a fact especially when according to your logic more internet "fans" love the movie than hate it.

"Ooooo wow please tell me you aren’t serious. He sucked in every scene he was in and his appearance was cringe worthy. What movie did u watch. Also like 20 people in total like him. He tried to act better then ledger with his method acting but failed"

Your words right here. :lol

Last edited:
Exactly. The vocal minority doesn't speak for everyone. I just gave you "sources" for the movies ratings so you could see how many of your so called "fans" hated it. I was going by the audience score for Rotten tomatoes, which are reviews by real people not paid reviewers. It has a 60% approval rating on RT, an 85% for Google reviews and a 7 on IMDb. Which would indicate that people actually did like the film. I'm supposed to show you where all the praise is for his character, yet you can't seem to show me where all the so called hate stems from? Quit stating your OPINION like its a fact especially when according to your logic more internet "fans" love the movie than hate it.

"Ooooo wow please tell me you aren’t serious. He sucked in every scene he was in and his appearance was cringe worthy. What movie did u watch. Also like 20 people in total like him. He tried to act better then ledger with his method acting but failed"

Your words right here. :lol

Aw now your copying me lol. how sweet. Lol yea you quoated me. Good job. I still go by that statement. He sucked in every scene he was in and like a handful of people like him.

O yea an audience score made from about a couple people means people like the joker. They could still like the movie and not like the joker. DURRRRRR. Lol you want me to show you where all the hate stems from? No problem!

Go down and look at the comments. You'll see some positive and negative reponses

a VS vid comparing Heath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrwjpX0FTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOdb1QoFAYM

a fair analysis on joker.

Nice contradiction there. Saying that you didn't say something but then back peddling and saying you did. Lol nice.

Lol really audience reviews make up whats a great movie now on google. Isn;t that the internet to? So your getting the info on the Internet when you stated earlier. "dur da internet doesn't speak for everyone" lmao jeez.

Aw now your copying me lol. how sweet. Lol yea you quoated me. Good job. I still go by that statement. He sucked in every scene he was in and like a handful of people like him.

O yea an audience score made from about a couple people means people like the joker. They could still like the movie and not like the joker. DURRRRRR. Lol you want me to show you where all the hate stems from? No problem!

Go down and look at the comments. You'll see some positive and negative reponses

a VS vid comparing Heath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrwjpX0FTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOdb1QoFAYM

a fair analysis on joker.

Nice contradiction there. Saying that you didn't say something but then back peddling and saying you did. Lol nice.

Lol really audience reviews make up whats a great movie now on google. Isn;t that the internet to? So your getting the info on the Internet when you stated earlier. "dur da internet doesn't speak for everyone" lmao jeez.

An audience score made from "about a couple of people." What does that even mean? :lol

So the hate stems from David Ayer regretting the damaged Tattoo on jokers forehead? Good to know. :lol

What contradiction? I'm using YOUR logic. According to you the Internet does "speak for everyone." You said it represents the majority of "fans", correct? "They all hate suicide squad and Jareds portrayal of the Joker, and only 20 people actually like him." Then how is it that the audience scores for the film are good if his joker and the movie are hated by the so called majority of fans!? Does that logic not count because it doesn't fit your "everyone hates Letos joker agenda?" :lol

Your opinion is not a fact, and EVERYONE does not hate his portrayal of the Joker. Sorry about it. :wave

An audience score made from "about a couple of people." What does that even mean? :lol

So the hate stems from David Ayer regretting the damaged Tattoo on jokers forehead? Good to know. :lol

What contradiction? I'm using YOUR logic. According to you the Internet does "speak for everyone." You said it represents the majority of "fans", correct? "They all hate suicide squad and Jareds portrayal of the Joker, and only 20 people actually like him." Then how is it that the audience scores for the film are good if his joker and the movie are hated by the so called majority of fans!? Does that logic not count because it doesn't fit your "everyone hates Letos joker agenda?" :lol

Your opinion is not a fact, and EVERYONE does not hate his portrayal of the Joker. Sorry about it. :wave

Lol I didn’t say everyone hated it. I said a hand ful. Learn to read buddy it’s important. Lol audience scores for a movie doesn’t mean that all those people liked the joker. Lmao they could of liked the movie but hated the joker lmao wow dude. Grasping at straws are we.

I did t say the internet speaks for everyone ding dong. I said that the fan base express most the opinions on the internet and the majority of the opinions have been the joker in SS is garbage.

And your opinion doesn’t speak for everyone either. Trying to be cool and say “ o you guys on a doll forum are the minority “ even tho your in the very same doll forum and you kept backing it up likebit was fact.

And I’m pretty sure an audience score on rotten tomatoes doesn’t represent everyone’s opinion on one character. Lmao

Learn to read? Learn proper grammar. :lol You said "no one liked the direction or tone, only a handful of people." You also said the vast majority of fans express their opinions on the Internet, so according to your logic the vast majority of fans also happened to enjoy the movie as said by actual audience reviews on multiple sites. So again, according to your logic, those who have spoken negatively about SS Joker and or the film itself, would in fact represent the vocal minority. You beat yourself up on that one. :wave

Learn to read? Learn proper grammar. :lol You said "no one liked the direction or tone, only a handful of people." You also said the vast majority of fans express their opinions on the Internet, so according to your logic the vast majority of fans also happened to enjoy the movie as said by actual audience reviews on multiple sites. So again, according to your logic, those who have spoken negatively about SS Joker and or the film itself, would in fact represent the vocal minority. You beat yourself up on that one. :wave

So the vast majority express there opinions on rotten tomatoes? Damn learn to read bruh. It works wonders when you argue. I said people all around the internet not a review site lmao. You just keep digging deeper and deeper into the hole buddy.

What are you an employee for hot topic and need to get the over stock Leto joker merch to sell? Sheesh.

Tour in the minority fam. It’s ok to like something no one else liked. You don’t need to spread false info claiming that the criticism is just a small minority and that cause it got a modest score on rotten tomatoes it is well received. Not once did I bring up review sites. I said. YouTube comments , Facebook groups and forums.

Also like I told you for the 100th time and I’m going to tell you again cause maybe your bias is blinding your vision .

Just because a movie got a decent review score does not mean they liked the joker interpretation. Harley was the break out star of SS not joker.

What else ya got?

So the vast majority express there opinions on rotten tomatoes? Damn learn to read bruh. It works wonders when you argue. I said people all around the internet not a review site lmao. You just keep digging deeper and deeper into the hole buddy.

What are you an employee for hot topic and need to get the over stock Leto joker merch to sell? Sheesh.

Tour in the minority fam. It’s ok to like something no one else liked. You don’t need to spread false info claiming that the criticism is just a small minority and that cause it got a modest score on rotten tomatoes it is well received. Not once did I bring up review sites. I said. YouTube comments , Facebook groups and forums.

Also like I told you for the 100th time and I’m going to tell you again cause maybe your bias is blinding your vision .

Just because a movie got a decent review score does not mean they liked the joker interpretation. Harley was the break out star of SS not joker.

What else ya got?

That's weak man. :lol I listed multiple sites and sources, not just RT. I proved my point using YOUR logic. The vast majority of Internet "fans" enjoyed the film, but that means that most people also hated his joker? Seems like you're the one reaching for straws. This Jared Leto Joker topic gets you so triggered. Now ignore the facts and pick out certain words from my responses that will help your so called everyone hates Letos Joker debate. :lol

That's weak man. :lol I listed multiple sites and sources, not just RT. I proved my point using YOUR logic. The vast majority of Internet "fans" enjoyed the film, but that means that most people also hated his joker? Seems like you're the one reaching for straws. This Jared Leto Joker topic gets you so triggered. Now ignore the facts and pick out certain words from my responses that will help your so called everyone hates Letos Joker debate. :lol

Lol you didn’t list anything at all you clearly said RT. And duh. Just cause people like a certain movie doesn’t mean they have to like s character. What kind of stupid logic is that

_______

Lol you didn’t list anything at all you clearly said RT. And duh. Just cause people like a certain movie doesn’t mean they have to like s character. What kind of stupid logic is that

What do you mean what type of logic is that? :lol That's actual numbers and statistics according to multiple different sources. Even if half of the said audience hated Jareds joker (which doesn't seem to be the case considering the FACTS) then that's still not the "majority of fans."

What do you mean what type of logic is that? :lol That's actual numbers and statistics according to multiple different sources. Even if half of the said audience hated Jareds joker (which doesn't seem to be the case considering the FACTS) then that's still not the "majority of fans."

The RT scores are saying they like the movie and even then that’s like a couple hundred people at the most. And yes even those audience scores can hate the joker. You act like the score was like really good. It was decent at best. And even if all those people liked the joker that’s like a handful of people. Jeez how old are you 17? Your really trying to convince me that Leto was a well done interpretation and well liked when he is seen as the worst joker in film. Not everyone goes to RT to voice there opinion lmao .

O btw most of those good audience scores were DC fanboys upset that movie got a low critic score.

Back