DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mzbcuyg.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

source.gif

Oh Jesus, bugger off! King's run sucks! Grace ****ing sucks! BatCat sucks even ****ing mooooooore!

I just want cool, gothic detective stories. I don't want to read "I love you Cat/I love you Bat" every other ****ing page. **** King...

wanna-joke-comics-april-fools-forever-alone1.jpeg

I take it we can add you to the Anti-Grace Club Darth? :D

ATUiw2B.gif

Aye, you do that. I do love me a blue eyed blonde, but she just... well, she's a ****ing painted corpse mate.

What are we gonna call ourselves? The Grace Blinders?

tumblr_p1kxp8Hep11srusg2o1_500.gif

Oh look, another deflection; this time trying to link any valid criticism to a personal experience.

If you posted some random guy's videos on here every day any trailer or movie news comes out, I'd still get mildly irritated and I'm sure others would too. Grace just happens to get posted the most.

But i did boy. You have only been here less than a year. I used to post jeremy jhans every time a new movie came out. But because hes a guy there was no drama from anyone
Besides what am i deflecting? I already said her vids dont break the rules and she does add a lot of substance with her inside info.
What exactly is this deflecting?

You keep avoiding why you hate grace as a woman so much
Who does she remind u of?
Stop lying. She definitely ticks you off as a woman. Her videos or her views have nothing to do with the hate.

You hate seeing her video thumbnail. Thats really weird

But i did boy. You have only been here less than a year. I used to post jeremy jhans every time a new movie came out. But because hes a guy there was no drama from anyone
Besides what am i deflecting? I already said her vids dont break the rules and she does add a lot of substance with her inside info.
What exactly is this deflecting?

You keep avoiding why you hate grace as a woman so much
Who does she remind u of?
Stop lying. She definitely ticks you off as a woman. Her videos or her views have nothing to do with the hate.

You hate seeing her video thumbnail. Thats really weird
Honest question; why did you stop? I hear he's getting fire for blackface.

Oh the irony of that statement.

If you can tell me who does she remind you of, or why you hate her face and looks and NOT her opinions or her voice or anything like that

If you can honestly tell me why you hate her looks so much, i will stop talking about her.

It doesnt count if you bring up how stupid she is or how irrelevant her opinion is.
Deal?

If you can tell me who does she remind you of, or why you hate her face and looks and NOT her opinions or her voice or anything like that

If you can honestly tell me why you hate her looks so much, i will stop talking about her.

It doesnt count if you bring up how stupid she is or how irrelevant her opinion is.
Deal?

price.gif

giphy.gif

Re: DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU) starring Joaquin Phoenix

CHILD BEARING HIPS

cottage cheese

Back