David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I love this movie, but I just left my friend's Halloween party because everyone was either Letoker, Harley Quinn, and the single dudes were things like condoms or Hillary Clinton. :slap

I'll just go home and watch BvS, until SS comes out. :lol

I just left my friend's Halloween party because everyone was either Letoker, Harley Quinn, and the single dudes were things like condoms or Hillary Clinton.
latest

Stop lookin' in a mirror, Jye.

Did you get Tom Hardy's autograph?

So you saw tdkr bane then

lol

There was an exact clone of Harley (with boyfriend in tow) with an almost even nicer body.

Her costume and makeup were hollywood quality, I was impressed.

I wanted to snap a photo but that would've pissed off my wife more than the boyfriend lol.

Last edited:

Can you share it with us?

I'll have to ask the other people involved in the project. We'll have one proper screening of the flick in a movie theatre, but we're not sure if we want to put it on youtube right after that :lol

Is it the highly anticipated SS 2?

No, I wish :rotfl It's just a 15 minute crime/thriller type thing. We kinda exceeded our shoestring budget with a car stunt that went a little more extreme than we planned, but it looks ****ing cool in the final cut. :lol

Hey Jerry, what are you studying? Film? I just went back into school, and I'm working on a screenplay myself! :lol

Yeah, film. Good luck on the screenplay man! We got screenplay classes every monday, our teacher is a well known screenwriter in Finland. Dude can be a bit of a prick sometimes coz of his huge ego, but I still enjoy the class. :lol

Back