David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

"Dear God make me a bird so ah could fly far, far away from here...."

Forrest Gump or BvS?

Bring the jokes of course!

"Wow, a kryptonian abomination. I heard you've faced one of these before."

"Uh huh."

"So, like, what'd you do?"

"I died."

"If Darkseid's plan works then it will mean the death of us all! And believe me, I've been dead once and it's no picnic!"

"Batman, I thought you were dead."

"I thought YOU were dead."

I wouldn't mind if these jokes were part of JL films. :wave

I felt bad for Gump's dumb ass, but not for that ***** Jennie. Her death is almost as satisfying as Rachel Dawes in TDK. :chase

Yeah...she had a bad childhood...whatever.
I haven't seen that movie since the mid-'90s, so I can't really envision it through the eyes of an adult (and in fact, I don't even remember what the movie suggested or showed about her childhood). But many of the most profound tragedies in life are borne out of childhood trauma. Not much worse than imagining someone having their childhood taken away because of abuse or neglect, yet it's all too common.

Another death in movies that is hard to take:

699dx17.gif

Shouldn't stay away from this site so much :gah: Man I had to read a lot of pages to get up to date :lol

I haven't seen that movie since the mid-'90s, so I can't really envision it through the eyes of an adult (and in fact, I don't even remember what the movie suggested or showed about her childhood). But many of the most profound tragedies in life are borne out of childhood trauma. Not much worse than imagining someone having their childhood taken away because of abuse or neglect, yet it's all too common.

Another death in movies that is hard to take:

699dx17.gif

Is that from the Old Yeller or Shane?

Is that from the Old Yeller or Shane?

What the??? Dude I freaking DVR'd Shane this weekend, watched the first half, then got too tired and crashed. I was gonna finish it tonight! So the kid's gonna blow him away to put him out of his misery or something? Son of a *****! I'm not kidding you a 63 year old movie getting spoiled hours before finishing it. What. Are. The. Odds. And I was just telling RIDDICK "you snooze you lose." Dammit! :banghead :lol

What the??? Dude I freaking DVR'd Shane this weekend, watched the first half, then got too tired and crashed. I was gonna finish it tonight! So the kid's gonna blow him away to put him out of his misery or something? Son of a *****! I'm not kidding you a 63 year old movie getting spoiled hours before finishing it. What. Are. The. Odds. And I was just telling RIDDICK "you snooze you lose." Dammit! :banghead :lol

post-37046-thats-actually-hilarious-gif-S-MmDq.gif

Back