David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

the death itself was done fine i think, but this was way too early. Doomsday should have appeared in Man of Steel 2, Superman's death should have been made for Man of Steel 2.

If they wanted Superman to not appear in Justice League why not have him leave earth for another reason? have him have to go to another planet or have him be chased out by humans being angry or have him end up in the Phantom Zone :lol (maybe Lex Luthor finds a way to put him in the Zone or something.
have him go to another dimension by Lex...
they could have done some many other things besides death. a Doomsday Man of steel 2 movie would have been crazy

everyone makes fun of how nolans batman quit after a couple of years and how he was all beat up and hurt by the third one and how this batman was like a poser and how nolan ruined him with the 8 year gap

but superman dying in his second movie.... lol :lol

Yea that was stupid of them to just shove that arc in supermans second movie.

I cried more during SS. :lol

So did pturtle. :lol

I'm sure WB was all "they're totally killing Cap off in Civil War, quick let's steal their thunder!" And then CW comes out and Cap lives and WB has a dumb prematurely dead hero and they all look like a bunch of idiots. Again.

everyone makes fun of how nolans batman quit after a couple of years and how he was all beat up and hurt by the third one and how this batman was like a poser and how nolan ruined him with the 8 year gap

Or El Diablo fighting for, "Muh second familyyyy!!!" after knowing them for two hours :lol

I'm sure WB was all "they're totally killing Cap off in Civil War, quick let's steal their thunder!" And then CW comes out and Cap lives and WB has a dumb prematurely dead hero and they all look like a bunch of idiots. Again.

:lol:lol

:lol :lol

The best part is that he will be resurrected into an even MEANER Superman! LOL

dont even have to change his expression :lol
just the suit and hair

Cl_eYRuWYAA7sWR.jpg

:lecture The next time a movie needs a major sense of threat what will they do?

:lol :lol :lol

It is pretty crazy that Cap made it out of a film he was expected to die in and it also being his third movie, while Sups died and was resurrected in his second movie :lol

:lecture The next time a movie needs a major sense of threat what will they do?

Bring the jokes of course!

"Wow, a kryptonian abomination. I heard you've faced one of these before."

"Uh huh."

"So, like, what'd you do?"

"I died."

"If Darkseid's plan works then it will mean the death of us all! And believe me, I've been dead once and it's no picnic!"

"Batman, I thought you were dead."

"I thought YOU were dead."

:lol :lol :lol

It is pretty crazy that Cap made it out of a film he was expected to die in and it also being his third movie, while Sups died and was resurrected in his second movie :lol

his third official movie but also his 5th appearance

this is literally supermans second appearance :lol

Has one single die hard Superman fan expressed being pleased with his showing in BvS? I remember Anthony Russo saying that for Civil War that once they had the plot layed out he went through and specifically looked at literally every hero and said, "what can we do for the fans who will be showing up JUST to watch this one superhero?" And since he knew that every character would be somebody's favorite he made sure that each was given either a full arc or at the very least a standout moment in battle.

What did Zach give Superman? A Senate hearing where he doesn't save anyone and then a fight with Batman that he loses followed by a fight with Doomsday where he dies? I think the people of Earth might have mourned his death out of pity more than anything else. "We shouldn't have picked on that special needs alien..."

I hope Supes shows up in the next Suicide Squad so he can talk to Harley Quinn.

"So you literally died just a few months after you got here?"

"Yes..."

"P***y."

Back