David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

QH7f32y.gif

tumblr_obcbp5lncQ1uxgs5do1_400.gif

Even if it was the greatest film ever made, which I'm sure it's not, there is no way I'd see any movie 6+ times in a matter of two weeks. No offense, but some of you need to get girlfriends, or boyfriends. :lol The last time I saw a Movie anywhere near that much was when I was 12.

what kind of tattoo? do u have the design?

im getting a harley inspired tattoo

I'm thinking this for my right hand's inner bicep.

2aac94744bf98450bc227be940639ea8.jpg

Or this would be kinda cool too somewhere else (tramp stamp ftw) :lol

CoOatrlXEAAayVJ.jpg

Last edited:

Even if it was the greatest film ever made, which I'm sure it's not, there is no way I'd see any movie 6+ times in a matter of two weeks. No offense, but some of you need to get girlfriends, or boyfriends. :lol The last time I saw a Movie anywhere near that much was when I was 12.

This is you:

58700588.jpg

well youre entitled to your opinion. i happened to really like the movie. its a movie im passionate about, which is something i havent had in a while. like i know the marvel movies are popular but im not that into them. this one has characters i really love seeing and i want to share my experience with all my friends hence the multiple viewings. and i also am on paid leave from work so i can take care of my bf who has cancer so i dont think its too bad if i take a couple hours out of the day to see something that makes me happy :)

its ok to be this passionate about something. doesnt mean you dont have a life :)

well youre entitled to your opinion. i happened to really like the movie. its a movie im passionate about, which is something i havent had in a while. like i know the marvel movies are popular but im not that into them. this one has characters i really love seeing and i want to share my experience with all my friends hence the multiple viewings. and i also am on paid leave from work so i can take care of my bf who has cancer so i dont think its too bad if i take a couple hours out of the day to see something that makes me happy :)

its ok to be this passionate about something. doesnt mean you dont have a life :)

100% Good ****. Oh and **** he has cancer? That's terrible :(

yeah i keep getting told to be 100% sure b4 i get a tattoo lol. thats a gud idea for one tho ☺

Yeah you should be sure. I got knuckle tats over a year ago by just going to a shop and getting them without thinking about it too much :lol

Last edited:

Saw the movie for the second time today. All I can think is how excited I am to see Leto's Joker featured heavily as a villain in an Affleck directed Batman movie. Batfleck vs Leto Joker will be awesome. Tbh he was my favorite part of SS.

You don't have to explain how you use your time or money to anyone. I hope your boyfriend is able to kick his cancer right in the ass and make a full recovery. He's lucky to have someone he cares about in his life to help him to help him through this. Best of luck to both of you.

my girlfriend has seen it all 3 times with me, she's the one who wanted to go today. :lol

:goodpost::goodpost:

yeah i keep getting told to be 100% sure b4 i get a tattoo lol. thats a gud idea for one tho ☺

just your first. the moment you walk out the door you're addicted. :lol

You don't have to explain how you use your time or money to anyone. I hope your boyfriend is able to kick his cancer right in the ass and make a full recovery. He's lucky to have someone he cares about in his life to help him to help him through this. Best of luck to both of you.
:lecture:goodpost:

Wise words :pray: Many of my family members have had cancer and that **** is always ****ed up.

Yeah, I could go on and on and lecture you kids about saving your money for important stuff like a home purchase but screw it, you only live once, if you feel that seeing any movie a dozen times is what makes you happy or what you need in your life at this moment then by all means DO IT!

It's not like I listen to my own advise anyways, I spend lots of money on stupid **** every single day! :lol

Sure I already have the home and cars but still, I have my kids college i'm saving up for so instead of seeing a movie 8 x in a theater i'll only go 6 x now. :lol

Enjoy your lives, if you're spending money on a movie or collectible and not heroin or cocaine then you're already ahead of the curve.

Yeah, I could go on and on and lecture you kids about saving your money for important stuff like a home purchase but screw it, you only live once, if you feel that seeing any movie a dozen times is what makes you happy or what you need in your life at the moment then by all means DO IT!

It's not like I listen to my own advise anyways, I spend lots of money on stupid **** every single day! :lol

Sure I already have the home and cars but still, I have my kids college i'm saving up for so instead of seeing a movie 8 x in a theater i'll only go 6 x.

You're a good dad, man! I have to pay for my own education :lol

My wife's best friend, like a sister really, just passed away from cancer last month, she was 36 and left behind a husband and 2 daughters ages 13 and 7.

I'm the godfather of one of the girls, if anything ever happens to their father my wife and I would immediately adopt the 2 girls.

After the funeral my wife and I agreed to just enjoy our lives and not stress the small stuff.

So yeah, just do what you like, doesn't mean you don't have a life.

If anything you are enjoying your life.

Sorry to hear bout your bf, hope everything turns out okay for him.

That'll teach him to post in the Hellfire Club. I warned him.
ive seen some bad posts from you. sometimes its disgusting vile stuff, other times its unpleasant or stupid but this is really low. i didn't think anyone could be this insensitive. hope youre happy with yourself. youre not a nice person

Back