David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

A3AeHEt.gif

Ras is also associated with Talia :pfft:

giphy.gif

200w.gif

Thankfully Liam Neeson never had a scene with Tom Hardy and Marion Cotillard. Other than the ghost Qui-Gon Jinn appearing to Bruce in prison, one can easily separate Begins from TDKR or insist that Bane and Talia were just weirdos that were lying. Even if one does, it's clear Ra's separated himself from those two in the years prior, never acknowledging them again. He should have had the beheaded.

Don't forget the flashback scene with Neeson and Bane. Also young Ras in TDKR.

Unbreakable counts as a comic book movie?

Doesn't it? The whole film was about comics and superheroes.

If Unbreakable counts, then Robocop counts.

In which case, #1 villain on everyone's list would have to be Clarence Boddicker. He makes villains like your Joker and Lokis look small time.

He's a great villain, but I didn't count Robocop as a superhero film though. He has been in comics though.

Don't forget the flashback scene with Neeson and Bane.

That don't count.

All they did was take a shot from Batman Begins where Neeson was watching Bale do the balancing training. They just made it seem like it was for Bane instead of Bruce as it was originally shot.

That's a hell of a beating. I never noticed, but it seems that all those little lines on his face are little scars. I thought they were little tattoos.

Ry8fqCM.jpg

Just got out of my third viewing! Gottdayum does this movie not let up, every time I see it I fall in love with something else. I'm moving my score up to a 9 from an 8.5/10.

I left wanting to go right back in for a fourth.

Bring on SS2, WW and JL! :rock

Just had to share it here as well!

LoL!!!!!!!!

"Hey Batman, Martha!!"

:lol :lol

Nice, Snoopy approves! :rock

:rock

What the......

c'mon jye, don't act like that's not a normal thing in lolcat city. :rolleyes2

Catching a second IMAX viewing in a few hours.

Have fun Khev!

Hoping we get to see this scene in the future movies :panic:

View attachment 285694

Man, I really hope so. And with how easter eggy the events around this have been, I wouldn't be surprised.

That's a hell of a beating. I never noticed, but it seems that all those little lines on his face are little scars. I thought they were little tattoos.

Ry8fqCM.jpg

I noticed today that the scars in the AA scene are a lot more "fresh" then the rest of the movie, the batman beating must have been a few weeks beforehand.

and thanks to goose for the new sig! :rock

Last edited:
Back