David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

SS has great replay value. It gets better each time you watch it. Not many movies have that.

I guess is the same equivalent as when you find a new song you really love and then you listen to it over and over and over for days just keep repeating it until you finally get completely sick of it lol

I liked Jai Courtney as Boomerang. Wouldn't be opposed to seeing him come back in a Flash movie.

when you find a new song you really love and then you listen to it over and over and over for days just keep repeating it until you finally get completely sick of it lol

Haha that happens to me all the time :lol

Haha that happens to me all the time :lol

movies too?

aBKzEq1_460s.jpg

I like this movie as much or more after a second viewing. So entertaining from beginning to end. I liked that Enchantress appeared as Deadshot's daughter to stop him from shooting her heart and she even made almost the exact same plea that prevented him from shooting Batman but this time he wasn't having it.

Also thought it was cool that Diablo melted an opening through Incubus' chest cavity so the charge could blow up his heart.

I think it was the bomb he shot, Flagg had the heart that he squeezed to kill her.

I expected this to drop hard. I can't see the word of mouth being very good.

the drop isn't any worse then Civil War, GoTG etc. hell it even has DOFP beat. with critical backlash the only thing that can make a movie go like this is good word of mouth.

Jokes on you bro, Leto doesn't wear any.

if you watch closely to when joker puts the foot down on the gas, he has pinstripe socks. the things you notice on 3 viewings. :lol

Back