David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Don't know if anyone posted this already. It's a comparison tool between the characters look from their first appearances and how they look in the movie
Suicide Squad

Diablo's outfit looks pretty kewl. Wish they would have kept that style.

Never new Deadshot was fashioned after six gun slinging Vincent Price.

Don't know if anyone posted this already. It's a comparison tool between the characters look from their first appearances and how they look in the movie
Suicide Squad
wow thats so kewl :) thank you for posting. everyone looks amazing and different but familiar. I wish harley had a little more of her red and black look but i like her costume

wow thats so kewl :) thank you for posting. everyone looks amazing and different but familiar. I wish harley had a little more of her red and black look but i like her costume
You're welcome. Robie said in an interview that she tried on different versions of Harley's costume and this is the one they settled on for the movie. I'm guessing that process will be part of the Blu Ray extras.
Diablo's outfit looks pretty kewl. Wish they would have kept that style.

Never new Deadshot was fashioned after six gun slinging Vincent Price.
[emoji38]Deadshot was the biggest eye opener for sure. Reminds me of Phantom Limb from Venture Bros in a tuxedo. Maybe they were both based on Vincent Price?

You're welcome. Robie said in an interview that she tried on different versions of Harley's costume and this is the one they settled on for the movie. I'm guessing that process will be part of the Blu Ray extras.
[emoji38]Deadshot was the biggest eye opener for sure. Reminds me of Phantom Limb from Venture Bros in a tuxedo. Maybe they were both based on Vincent Price?

yes Id love to see that in the extras. I liked her costume from one of the recent animated movies, cant think of the name but it was essentially like suicide squad. I really like the black/red combo. its my favorite color combo
tumblr_nj2u78pau91top3pgo3_500 (2).jpg
im incredibly guilty of being a harley super fan, annoying voice and all :lol just kidding, only the voices in my head are annoying lol. im fine with her costume. its got a kewl punk rock theme and its more like her n52 look, which is just ok if you ask me but the colours are nice

Don't know why they choose the new 52 look over the red and black. Red and black looks more deadly and sexy on Harley . But Harley is pretty much a good guy now tho so I guess lighter tone is best. Hm

Same here. I was hoping Prime would do this version instead of the AK one.
There's the life size NECA foam statue version and a 1/4 figure. I'd buy the life size statue, but I think the wife would take issue with that.

Don't know why they choose the new 52 look over the red and black. Red and black looks more deadly and sexy on Harley . But Harley is pretty much a good guy now tho so I guess lighter tone is best. Hm
i couldnt agree more :)

One thing I really like about that is how they got the classic artwork so right. Katana looks like Jim Aparo drew her, Harley looks like Bruce Timm drew her, Deadshot has the classic Golden Age vibe, etc.

Suicide Squad
Diablo is a downgrade in my opinion. Its great seeing all the vintage costumes
yes Id love to see that in the extras. I liked her costume from one of the recent animated movies, cant think of the name but it was essentially like suicide squad. I really like the black/red combo. its my favorite color combo
attachment.php

im incredibly guilty of being a harley super fan, annoying voice and all :lol just kidding, only the voices in my head are annoying lol. im fine with her costume. its got a kewl punk rock theme and its more like her n52 look, which is just ok if you ask me but the colours are nice
Red an Black Harley outfit FTW.

View attachment 262603

great shirt

Back