David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I'll never forget hanging out in Adrienne King's (F13th Part 1 Alice) hotel room being asked for advise from her on what outfit to wear that day. :lol

Crazy **** like that makes them worth all the hassle that comes with them.

You told her nothing right?

That's my response to ever female that asks....

I'll never forget hanging out in Adrienne King's (F13th Part 1 Alice) hotel room being asked for advise from her on what outfit to wear that day. :lol

Crazy **** like that makes them worth all the hassle that comes with them.

Did she suck yo **** bro?

You told her nothing right?

That's my response to ever female that asks....

:lol

That's sexist!

:yess:

Did she suck yo **** bro?

Cha..Cha..Cha...Ka..Ka..Ka takes on a whole new meaning doesn't it!

Nah....she's a sweetheart, devoted to her husband as I am to my wife and the strippers at my local club. :lol

Last edited:

I just went to a con yesterday after not going for about 8 years. Last one I went to was Celebration V in Florida, and hated that so I dunno what I was thinking.

Pretty bad experience. Awful parking situation, thousands more than when I went in the past, crappy vendors trying to peddle modern garbage that can be found in stores for triple the price (and you can't even haggle the guys with cool vintage stuff, even if it's an honest, fair offer), and tons and tons of cosplayers. The whole place smells like **** too with a ton of fatsos that smell like old farts and cafeteria food. I also noticed that the majority of the attendees were women (wasn't like that a decade ago), which I guess is cool except half of them were dressed up as ****ing Rey from the Force Awakens. :lol The highlight (I guess if you want to call it that) was going to the bathroom and taking a piss by the guy that played Napoleon Dynamite.

I didn't buy a single thing, I was actually proud of myself walking out. I went with $400 in my pocket and walked out with $400 in my pocket. I was in there for about an hour and a half and I come back to the parking lot only to find . . . . that my car was missing. My car got towed and they took it all the way into the middle of the city. Had to pay $225. Turns out in the past year, the retail stores implemented a new policy where they look for non-customers and aggressively tow them out of there. Good times!

Honestly, I can't think of a single vacation, concert, book signing, or any "special" event that has been worth going to. Even planning carefully ahead of time, trying to beat out other people in lines by going early isn't worth the suffering and aggravation that comes with crowds or crappy people trying to bleed others out of their money. Worst experience was probably when I went to Rome and it wasn't even tourist season.
I've never been to a comic con. Have considered it once or twice just to meet boardies that I know through posts over the years, but I haven't been compelled to go, and this is really the reason. I would get very little out of going for myself. I don't play dress up, I don't get starstruck seeing some actor or creator (well, I probably would if I saw Alan Moore, George Perez, Sigourney Weaver, or a few others, but. . .largely), I hate waiting in lines, I certainly don't want to spend too much to get something I can pick up on eBay, and the masses of sweaty, greedy, unhealthy dregs isn't something I want to spend time with.

Yes, I like geeky things, but **** that ****.

I wish some of us freaks could get together for a movie marathon orgy.

Maybe in crows basement.
200_s.gif

NEVER buy stuff at a Con- overpriced no matter what you think you are getting at a cheaper price- do not buy stuff without researching prices before you go- they pay a fortune for their space and YOU pay. I always buy my stuff online- far cheaper. Especially vintage stuff

:lol[emoji38]:lol

Pieces, it's exactly what you think it is, you don't have to go to Texas for a chainsaw massacre.
I never knew that was the tag line for Pieces until I just googled it. Man I watched a lot of weird **** growing up.

Don't know if anyone posted this already. It's a comparison tool between the characters look from their first appearances and how they look in the movie
Suicide Squad

Back