David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I personally love the AK outfit. It's cute and ditzy. Fitting for Harley in a RL situation.

I always found Harley adorable and psycho. AC looks a bit too much like a prostitute with all the leather. AA wasn't bad, but it looked like college girl Halloween party.

I personally love the AK outfit. It's cute and ditzy. Fitting for Harley in a RL situation.

I always found Harley adorable and psycho. AC looks a bit too much like a prostitute with all the leather. AA wasn't bad, but it looked like college girl Halloween party.

Lol. One man's cute and ditzy is another man's medieval harlot. All three have an element of trashiness that fits the grit and grimey world that exists in those games. I agree with you that AA does look way too much like a naughty nurse Halloween costume though.

NEoQK9BQMObVsv_2_b.jpg

do you find all the jokers sexy?
id say they appeal to me in different ways. i do love heath, jared and jack :)
i generally love his nature and character and how it counters batmans. i love how him and harley reflect one another and see one another and how twisted and perfect their relationship is :lol

have you ever dress as harley with the make up and everything for halloween?

have you ever dress as harley with the make up and everything for halloween?
not yet but i will be this year and i really want to cosplay as her from suicide squad :) ill do that cosplay maybe for dublin comic con and a red/black outfit for Halloween

If only he had protruding chin, pointy nose and no tats...

uj675u65_zpskkkrrkgn.jpg

:monkey2

She does that sad, pouty Harley face very well. Looks like Leto's arm is normal flesh colored in that picture.
I luv how she does it and doing it lol. She is turning out to be perfect for the role. i thought he would just have that makeup on the face but we'll see in the movie. id be ok with it either way :)

I'm pretty sure he's bleached entirely. I'm guessing that was Nu52 origin scene when you see Joker jumping into the chemicals and pulling out Harley. You can see the color get stripped from his clothes.

She does that sad, pouty Harley face very well. Looks like Leto's arm is normal flesh colored in that picture.

i thought he would just have that makeup on the face but we'll see in the movie. id be ok with it either way :)

The first promotional photo showed him shirtless and his whole body is abnormally white, not just the face because he doesn't wear makeup.

Back