David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Looks awesome.

Pretty cool knowing batman has taken down all of these before

So....Jokers plan to escape Batman involves crashing his car in a river and using Harley as a distraction to slip away? Or did Harley willingly sacrifice herself knowing Batman would save her from drowning?

Don't know. Haven't seen movie yet.

That Chun-Li chick looks like she's made of granite. Harley looks like she's made of vanilla ice cream laced with acid. :love

So....Jokers plan to escape Batman involves crashing his car in a river and using Harley as a distraction to slip away? Or did Harley willingly sacrifice herself knowing Batman would save her from drowning?

Two different scenes. The one with Batman pulling her out is when she was Harleen Quinzell. Notice there's no blue hair. Joker probably took her hostage after torturing her or something and Batman saves her. Notice he doesn't have the machine gun turrent on his Batmobile.

image.jpeg

Then maybe present day Harley Quinn and Joker have a run in with Batman when Quinn is Joker's accomplice.

image.jpeg

Trailer looks great.
Looking forward to this one, I hope they don't mess it up because of BVS.
If the reshoots involve getting more Batman in there cool.. if not and it's to *lighten* the movie as reported then. :(

I'm just now seeing the announcement that SS had a new trailer tonight. I know WB was terrible with the BvS spoilers beginning with Trailer #3 and therefore I wasn't planning on watching any more for Suicide Squad. For those who have seen the new trailer would you say that's a good move on my part or is the new one not too spoilery?
Waaaay too spoiler-y, IMO.
Lots of jokes lost their momentum now.

There's alot of girl bashing on here lately.
Everyone's either dating or banging a super model or the forum is turning more gay by the day.
Relax!

giphy.gif

I'm just now seeing the announcement that SS had a new trailer tonight. I know WB was terrible with the BvS spoilers beginning with Trailer #3 and therefore I wasn't planning on watching any more for Suicide Squad. For those who have seen the new trailer would you say that's a good move on my part or is the new one not too spoilery?

I will never trust a WB trailer ever again! :lol

As it is i've already seen too much of SS.

Reshoot a just to add a scene where the whole squad gets "Martha" tattoos as a preventative measure.

Looks like a fun movie. Doesn't at all feel anything like a DC movie, but that's probably a good thing right now.

Any sign of little clint Eastwood in that trailer?

I think he's nightwing

Back