David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Yeah it's not really neccesary- at least it doesn't have a little red rectangle below that saying in black letters : BAT AIR BREATHER:lol

...Does he have a Bat-Logo on his...breather? I mean, branding's important and all, but geez... It reminds me of this scene

So what? It's his paraphernalia, his M.O.

West Bats had bat logos all over his gadgets and weapons, along with accompanying type graphic cards! Keaton Batman has bat symbols on his Batmobile hubcaps and in the sequel, has them on his boots. Kilmer and Clooney have symbols out the wazoo on their belts, weapons, tools, and asses. Clooney had a credit card! Bale Batman spends his time making little batarangs in varying sizes and ****ing makes a giant graffiti Bat-logo on the side of a building.

He's a billionare with mommy and daddy issues that has a lot of time on his hands. Of course he's going to take the time to put a subtle bat logo on his breathing apparatus! It's what he does! :lol

So what? It's his paraphernalia, his M.O.

West Bats had bat logos all over his gadgets and weapons. Keaton Batman has bat symbols on his hubcaps and in the sequel, has them on his boots. Kilmer and Clooney have symbols out the wazoo on their belts, weapons, tools, and asses. Clooney had a credit card! Bale Batman ****ing spends his time making little batarangs in varying sizes and ****ing makes a giant graffiti Bat-logo on the side of a building.

He's a billionare with mommy and daddy issues that has a lot of time on his hands. Of course he's going to take the time to put a subtle bat logo on his breathing apparatus! It's what he does! :lol

Yeah, I know, I'm not new on Batman. :lol

Practically everyone does it (Moon Knight, Doctor Doom, the Fantastic 4, Spider-Man), but still, the breather?! The Batmobile I get. The Batarangs I get. The suit, I get. But the breather is kinda silly. Well, sillier than usual comic-book equipment.

I'm not criticizing or anything, but it does seem kinda funny. Not that it takes anything from Battfleck or the movie, but it reminded me of that scan from Earth One, so I just had to comment on it!

Rick Flag looks like an 80's Terminator :yess: He should have kept that look for the whole film.

iDJWydh.jpg
I thought the Robocop reboot was kind of lame, but this guy has an odd aspect to him that makes me feel a bit. . .uncomfortable. That came through in House of Cards. So I think he works in this film :lol

Well is SS makes more $$$ than BvS, that might happen....

:pray:

Yeah, I know, I'm not new on Batman. :lol

Practically everyone does it (Moon Knight, Doctor Doom, the Fantastic 4, Spider-Man), but still, the breather?! The Batmobile I get. The Batarangs I get. The suit, I get. But the breather is kinda silly. Well, sillier than usual comic-book equipment.

I'm not criticizing or anything, but it does seem kinda funny. Not that it takes anything from Battfleck or the movie, but it reminded me of that scan from Earth One, so I just had to comment on it!

If Jordan and Kiss can put their logos on everything, then so can Batman :lol

Can't wait for the Soundtrack on vinyl. :panic:
It's going to be up to par with the Guardians of the Galaxy Mix Vol. 1

Is this Batman before or after the events of BvS?

The picture with the breathing mask is before BvS. It's a flashback when he saves Harley from drowning. (Probably after Joker car crashes into the water.)

It's great to see the comicbook-iness of Batman be embraced, but it's kinda silly.
Superheroes are silly. :lol
I know what you mean but I never liked the "realistic" approach to somethin' as silly as Batman or Green Arrow.
Batarangs are part of the bat-branding too and yet make much less sense.

I'm not criticizing or anything, but it does seem kinda funny.
That's a good thing. :duff

First two trailers were very diferent but stylish and moody.
New one is just a generic edit of cool and funny scenes, nothing interesting at all.
Lowered my excitement a notch.

First two trailers were very diferent but stylish and moody.
New one is just a generic edit of cool and funny scenes, nothing interesting at all..

totally agree......didn't find it anything but super average which was disappointing.

Batman knows the power of branding. Slap that logo on everything. © Copyright, Batman. Patent Pending.

Back