David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

[emoji38]Young Eastwood looks like a living, breathing Jim Lee drawing.

Marvel will prolly pillage David Ayer from WB. :lol

He would do a good Punisher flick.
Well he does well with Bernthal. But this movie looks like too much fun for a Punisher movie. To be honest, the tone/vibe of Batman V Superman is totally up Punisher's alley. Zach Snyder to direct the next Punisher movie, please. . .Ayer can take over Justice League.

Letoker is talking to Common/Tattoo Man...so I'm not sure why Mr. J is threatening him, since Tattoo man can probably kill Joker very easily.

I2oyqoM.jpg
This is the way Joker has always been in the comics. He says and does what he wants, and despite being a regular human, power-wise, is able to psychologically intimidate most other characters. Plus, he's usually got a bunch of henchmen and probably has something tangible to threaten in anyone who he comes in contact with. Plus. . .that Batman picture sums it up pretty well :lol Kill of Superman? Sure. Joker? No way. Too much money to be made with this guy.

I will never trust a WB trailer ever again! :lol

As it is i've already seen too much of SS.
Which trailer did you think was deceptive? I feel I've been able to get a pretty good impression of the final movie based on their trailers for DC stuff, going back to the Burton films anyway (Superman 4's badness could not be reflected in any trailer).

Reshoot a just to add a scene where the whole squad gets "Martha" tattoos as a preventative measure.
vSASRDr.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I'm whipping out my [REDACTED] from now on when **** goes bad.

vSASRDr.jpg

Yep new trailer awesome so excited! Hopefully this redeems DC fans from batman vs superman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Well he does well with Bernthal. But this movie looks like too much fun for a Punisher movie. To be honest, the tone/vibe of Batman V Superman is totally up Punisher's alley. Zach Snyder to direct the next Punisher movie, please. . .Ayer can take over Justice League.

This is the way Joker has always been in the comics. He says and does what he wants, and despite being a regular human, power-wise, is able to psychologically intimidate most other characters. Plus, he's usually got a bunch of henchmen and probably has something tangible to threaten in anyone who he comes in contact with. Plus. . .that Batman picture sums it up pretty well :lol Kill of Superman? Sure. Joker? No way. Too much money to be made with this guy.

Which trailer did you think was deceptive? I feel I've been able to get a pretty good impression of the final movie based on their trailers for DC stuff, going back to the Burton films anyway (Superman 4's badness could not be reflected in any trailer).

Well, Burton did kill Joker.

I was referring just to spoiler material, not tone.

I already knew I was walking into The Passion of the Christ v Martha Magdalene. :lol

This looks sensational- just the right mood- will be a gigantic hit(well i said that about BvS but yeah this was a sleeper and it will probably make more)

Well is SS makes more $$$ than BvS, that might happen....

Latest trailer is very cool. I like how each of the SS villains were given a spotlight. It looks like there will be some great chemistry between all these characters. This movie might really kick ass. I think if it makes anything over $500M, it will take some of the sting out of BvS for Warner Bros. it's essentially their GotG/ Deadpool type risk.

Bat's belt is dark with no copper/gold- HT is happy- slight color change there and bingo new HT SS Bats!

Everything I see from this gets me more stoked. I can't believe I will see cinematic Killer Croc and Manbat by the end of the summer.

Back