David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Thread on the right.

Snoopy on the left.

View attachment 239873

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

Even my joking post got Snoopy smashed. :lol

:lol meh.

giphy.gif

I'm sure this has been mentioned already but the trailer pretty much confirms that Gotham is in NJ.

Scott Eastwood, ontop of looking like his bad ass dad he even resembles a young Hugh Jackman to me, just give him Wolverine hair. :lol

image.jpeg

You're right, he does look like his father and he would be a good choice for Wolverine. I always felt Jackman was channeling his inner Eastwood in the first X Men film, so why not get the real...well...sort of the real thing with Scott Eastwood.

You're right, he does look like his father and he would be a good choice for Wolverine. I always felt Jackman was channeling his inner Eastwood in the first X Men film, so why not get the real...well...sort of the real thing with Scott Eastwood.

Nah, Wolverine needs to be a short stocky grossly hairy animal dude who is always walking around crouched ready to pounce like in those Marvel vs Capcom games. :lol

Last edited:

Nah, Wolverine needs to be a short stocky grossly hairy animal dude who is always walking around crouched like in those Marvel vs Capcom games. :lol

Scott Eastwood is short...well...compared to Jackman and his 6'4'' father. He's about 5'11''...which is still too tall for Wolverine, but that young Clint Eastwood face of his makes up for it. :D

Tom Hardy is my number 1 choice for Wolvey. I've only seen Scott Eastwood in one film, and he only had like 30 seconds of screen time, but I highly doubt he's talented enough to be the face of the FoX-Men franchise. The Singer-verse basically still exists because of Jackman's Wolverine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he looks more fit to play Cyclops. They even have the same first name :lol

Wolvey should go to someone less handsome, but women still want to ****. Hardy has that, even though he isn't a great actor, Jason Statham has the look.

I think he looks more fit to play Cyclops. They even have the same first name :lol

Wolvey should go to someone less handsome, but women still want to ****. Hardy has that, even though he isn't a great actor, Jason Statham has the look.

has wolverine ever been bald?

Back