David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

has wolverine ever been bald?

That can easily be remedied :lol

Not that I'd want Statham to be casted, but someone with his look and demeanor would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched second trailer......

Makes me feel the same as Batman v Superman.....

<
giphy.gif

That's the one that bothers you? :lol He has a "J" on his face...and he has another tattoo next to his right eye, but I can't tell what it is, unfortunately.

The Joker with tattoos makes me laugh....in a bad way.....Not liking Letos joker at all so far.....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think this looks like the best cbm film of 2016. Other than some superficial things I don't like (ie. tattoos) everything else looks so good that it will most likely not bother me because the whole package will deliver.

Deadpool will be the best cbm movie of the year. This or BvS will be the worst.

The Joker with tattoos makes me laugh....in a bad way.....Not liking Letos joker at all so far.....

What I don't get is how he can have tattoos if he jumped into the toxic waste that bleached his skin to begin with. Shouldn't that liquid get rid of the tattoos?

I think this looks like the best cbm film of 2016. Other than some superficial things I don't like (ie. tattoos) everything else looks so good that it will most likely not bother me because the whole package will deliver.
Well said.

:lol Kid Eastwood is rumored to be Deathstroke and peps are all trying to get him to be Wolverine, Cyclops or some other Marvel retread.

What I don't get is how he can have tattoos if he jumped into the toxic waste that bleached his skin to begin with. Shouldn't that liquid get rid of the tattoos?
He got the tattoos after. When we see him with Harley in the liquid. That's her transforming. It wouldn't transform Joker again or bleach his skin more.
There's one half baked 6am theory for ya :lol

He got the tattoos after. When we see him with Harley in the liquid. That's her transforming. It wouldn't transform Joker again or bleach his skin more.
There's one half baked 6am theory for ya :lol

:lol

He already had the tattoos when he jumps. What I'm saying is, that toxic waste should get rid of the tattoos because even if his skin doesn't get whiter, that liquid should bleach anything on his skin that isn't white...especially the dark ink on his skin.

:lol

He already had the tattoos when he jumps. What I'm saying is, that toxic waste should get rid of the tattoos because even if his skin doesn't get whiter, that liquid should bleach anything on his skin that isn't white...especially the dark ink on his skin.

Ah gotcha, that's interesting..
I found this article...
Are Chemical Peels Effective in Removing Tattoos - Tattoo Removal Manchester
Says the tattoo would just fade if it was bleached over and not remove it completely.

:lol Idk, I don't mind the tattoos :lol I doubt they'll explain it in the movie :lol

Tattoo ink is injected into the dermis, the second layer of skin. In order for your theory to work he'd have to lose the whole top layer of skin. If that happened the shot we're talking about would look more like a blood bath.

Back