David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Still hope that Scott Eastwood is indeed DCCU's young Slade.

All I can say is "thank you, DC Collectibles" for bringing me back down to earth. I thought his tattoos were bad before, but, for ****'s sake, he actually has "Joker" tattooed on his belly? I really want to see Batman snap this dude's neck.

All I can say is "thank you, DC Collectibles" for bringing me back down to earth. I thought his tattoos were bad before, but, for ****'s sake, he actually has "Joker" tattooed on his belly? I really want to see Batman snap this dude's neck.

That's the one that bothers you? :lol He has a "J" on his face...and he has another tattoo next to his right eye, but I can't tell what it is, unfortunately.

I think Batmam solo movie will pit him against Joker and one other top villian...

That's the one that bothers you? :lol He has a "J" on his face...and he has another tattoo next to his right eye, but I can't tell what it is, unfortunately.

Yup, because it's the one I didn't know about. I learned to look past all the "hahas" and the ****** "damaged" on his forehead, and then, when I least expect it, I find out that he really is the type of genuine douchecanoe who would have his own name tattooed on his ****ing stomach.

This movie looks so promising that his tats are no longer an issue.

If this movie sucks I will blame it on his tats.

Cant get excited about this (nor Deadpool) so far...
Ive found every David Ayer flicks to be lacking.
Not a big fan of his directing style too.
Will judge the movie itself.

Yup, because it's the one I didn't know about. I learned to look past all the "hahas" and the ****** "damaged" on his forehead, and then, when I least expect it, I find out that he really is the type of genuine douchecanoe who would have his own name tattooed on his ****ing stomach.

He also has another one on his right rib cage, but I can't tell what it says.

All I see is

D'S - DAD'S

LLY - REALLY

LD - WILD

:lol

P0FWbjV.jpg

Harley's 'lucky you' tattoo is excellent. Has anyone been able to figure out what the one on her back says/is of?

I just saw another theory that I don't remember reading about in here... And fits in place with another bit of information about BvS.

In BvS

Spoiler Spoiler:

And in Suicide Squad, Eastwood is:

Spoiler Spoiler:

He signed for 3 movies apparently, so he's important.

I just saw another theory that I don't remember reading about in here... And fits in place with another bit of information about BvS.

In BvS

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Could it be.... something to look forward to? From this movie? Who knew?

In BvS

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back