David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

GOTG had decent music, maybe even more so than SS, but I do love K7 during Harley's elevator scene.

I do like SS more than GOTG though.

Joker, Harley, Batman, Fresh Prince>Raccoon,Gamora,Groot, Andy Dwyer:dunno

That's true...but...

ikCeC7Y.jpg

:chase

There you go, you made an embarrassing mistake so I thought I'd help you save face.

Nah. I'm just speaking in reference to the characters' popularity with the general public. Suicide Squad easily has GotG beat in that department.

It is funny that Leto spent the better part of a year boasting about his Joker antics and now he's complaining. :lol

He's acting like a no good Millennial....like gaspar and his whole generation

But he's not a millennial, if non-millennials can act like millennials, then why do I even bother?

Leto is a mental millenial, he's a trans millenial. his age might be 44 but his real self is 16.

come on guys... dont forget it is...

tEpvMjD.png

they are really backing themselves in the corner for the Blu Ray, all these deleted scenes and the version we got is the "directors cut" then we have the Dossier cut which supposedly is also his cut.

just give us 2 alternative cuts on the blu ray. :dunno

why have two versions on one disk when they can make 2 different releases and make double the money

Back