David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

image.jpg

"What happened to GQ?

GQ (Scott Eastwood) would have been killed when he detonated the bomb. Although if the bomb was a shape charge, the blast may have been entirely upwards and away from him, but given his close proximity in a confined space, the size of the blast, and the fact he isn't seen again; it's likely he was killed."

Some explanation to what happened to GQ from imdb. Still hoping he turns out to be Nightwing.

I guess his script page said "Stand around looking at stuff."

Hey I can do that.

But my dad is not The Good Dirty Callahan. :lol

I was thinking the same thing, if the batfleck movie is really gonna do the death in the family story, that's what he'll look like.

Yeah, I'll absolutely lose my **** when we see him in the classic get up. Just as I did with the Alex Ross moment. :lol

I was thinking the same thing, if the batfleck movie is really gonna do the death in the family story, that's what he'll look like.

I hope to god they get rid of the tattoos and then they explain they were fake to mess with batman or something

that pic looks kinda cool except the dumb damage tattoo

Should top out at $600-650 milion worldwide- a big hit from WB . Expect a sequel before too long. I'm sure Ayer might not be back.

Yeah, I'll absolutely lose my **** when we see him in the classic get up. Just as I did with the Alex Ross moment. :lol

YES!!! when the Alex Ross moment happened, i was also like HOLY ****!!!! I stayed away from spoilers so i didn't even know it was going to be in the film. He's my favorite comic book artist so i was pretty psyched :)

I hope to god they get rid of the tattoos and then they explain they were fake to mess with batman or something

The tattoos probably won't be there, well most of them. Since he get's the grill and tats after killing robin supposedly.

Should top out at $600-650 milion worldwide- a big hit from WB . Expect a sequel before too long. I'm sure Ayer might not be back.

I wouldn't put money on that, Ayer seemed to love making this movie and it's a success. Maybe if he does come back the studio well let the guy breathe a bit more.

YES!!! when the Alex Ross moment happened, i was also like HOLY ****!!!! I stayed away from spoilers so i didn't even know it was going to be in the film. He's my favorite comic book artist so i was pretty psyched :)

Yeah he's one of my favorites too! :rock

It caught me completely off guard as well. :lol

Scott Eastwood just tweeted that WB "tricked" him into appearing in SS and that there were "at least 10 or 12 additional scenes of me standing around looking at stuff that got cut."

Everyone got cut...:lol look for the four hour version if WB were smart....

they are really backing themselves in the corner for the Blu Ray, all these deleted scenes and the version we got is the "directors cut" then we have the Dossier cut which supposedly is also his cut.

just give us 2 alternative cuts on the blu ray. :dunno

they are really backing themselves in the corner for the Blu Ray, all these deleted scenes and the version we got is the "directors cut" then we have the Dossier cut which supposedly is also his cut.

just give us 2 alternative cuts on the blu ray. :dunno

Ultimate Joker Edition FTW. :lecture

Back