David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I think I've got all of the tracks now: (I created a list on Spotify 'Suicide Squad Full Soundtrack)

Movie Soundtrack
The Animals - The House Of The Rising Sun (Belle Reve Introduction)
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Amanda Waller Introduction)
Lesley Gore/Grace, G-eazy - You Don't Own Me (Harley Quinn Introduction)
Rick James - Superfreak (Arkham Asylum Therapy Session with the Joker)
Skrillex & Rick Ross - Purple Lamborghini (Harley & Joker Club Scene)
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirty Cheap (Captain Boomerang Introduction)
CCR - Fortunate Son (Killer Croc Introduction)
Black Sabbath - Paranoid (Suicide Collar Injection Montage)
Kanye West - Black Skinhead (Deadshot's Shooting Range)
Eminem - Without Me (Rick Flag's 'Motivation speech')
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (The Squad Personal Equipment Retrieval)
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky (The Squad's Arrival in Midway City)
Kehlani - Gangsta (Ace Chemicals Flashback/Harley Quinn's Oath)
Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind (Bar Scene)
Henryk Górecki, Zofia Kilanowicz - Symphony No. 3, Op. 36 “Symphony of Sorrowful Songs” (Harley & Deadshot's Under Enchantress's Spell
Queen/Panic at the Disco! - Bohemian Rhapsody(The Squad's Clemency/ Harley's Espresso)
Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (Joker To The Rescue/ Credits)

CREDITS
Lil Wayne Wiz Khalifa... - Sucker For Pain

???
Rae Sremmurd & Bobo Swae - Over Here
War - Slippin' into Darkness
K7 - Come Baby Come
Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
Action Bronson, Mark Ronson - Standing in the Rain
Skylar Grey - Wreak Havoc
Kevin Gates - Know Better
Grimes - Medieval Warfare
ConfidentialMX, Becky Hanson - I Started a Joke

Idk what movie you saw but batman certainly did not "fight" doomsday.

Seriously? :lol

Who built the spear that killed DD?

Who risked his life and shot DD with his plane and lured him towards the spear while Superman was toast in space and WW was playing with her luggage on a plane?

Who paralyzed DD with a shot of kryptonite to his face?

But yeah he didn't confront DD whatsoever. :lol

I'm getting Joker, Deadshot and Harley. Plenty of time to save up for them tho :lol You gotta be a premium member to use gif signatures, it costs like 25 bucks a year so not that expensive. I'm still hoping hot toys will make that gold dress Harley cuz I think that's my favorite look of hers :pray:
Kewl. Yea i heard they werent coming out until next year or so. Oo i see well 25 is still expensive for me lol but for a year its good I spose. that would be a fun she looked really good then and i liked her beaten up look near the end and her orange outfit with the pink slippers. so need to buy those for myself lol

I think I've got all of the tracks now: (I created a list on Spotify 'Suicide Squad Full Soundtrack)

Movie Soundtrack
Henryk Górecki, Zofia Kilanowicz - Symphony No. 3, Op. 36 “Symphony of Sorrowful Songs” (Harley & Deadshot's Under Enchantress's Spell
Queen/Panic at the Disco! - Bohemian Rhapsody(The Squad's Clemency/ Harley's Espresso)

CREDITS

???
K7 - Come Baby Come
Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
youre a star Thank you for making this list :)

Kewl. Yea i heard they werent coming out until next year or so. Oo i see well 25 is still expensive for me lol but for a year its good I spose. that would be a fun she looked really good then and i liked her beaten up look near the end and her orange outfit with the pink slippers. so need to buy those for myself lol

Yeah it's a long wait for them. 25 bucks is pretty good for a yearly price considering I pay that per month for spotify and netflix :lol All the Harley looks are great imo, hopefully that Harley Quinn movie gets into production soon cuz I really want to see more of her.

Who risked his life and shot DD with his plane and lured him towards the spear while Superman was toast in space and WW was playing with her luggage on a plane?

All that makes sense. You know what wouldn't make sense? Batman fighting DD with hand to hand combat.

Not to mention, Batman just happened to be there in that situation and had to improvise against an unknown threat, as opposed to gathering a team of people to fight a well known enemy that's beyond their league. :dunno

Movie Soundtrack

CREDITS

???
K7 - Come Baby Come
Sweet - Ballroom Blitz

Great list. :clap I really like some of those songs in the film.

All that makes sense. You know what wouldn't make sense? Batman fighting DD with hand to hand combat.

Not to mention, Batman just happened to be there in that situation and had to improvise against an unknown threat, as opposed to gathering a team of people to fight a well known enemy that's beyond their league. :dunno

But since when has Batman been only about hand to hand combat?

:thwak

gathering a team of people to fight a well known enemy that's beyond their league. :dunno

Enchantress' brother and his armies were "well known?" I must have missed that because in the movie I watched they were brand new threats that basically appeared out of thin air.

And who SHOULD they have sent instead of Harley? The army? They did. But they didn't know if the army would be enough. So they went with the crazies as well. And do you know that even Green Berets sometimes freeze up in combat? Watch that documentary series "No Man Left Behind" if you want to see a real life example or two. Harley demonstrated time and again to US law enforcement/the government that she could clear a room of highly trained combatants without breaking a sweat AND she was guaranteed to never freeze up like that guy on the stairs in Saving Private Ryan. And these were literal monsters they were going up against, not human terrorists. As she so eloquently said in the film she's actually used to see such nightmares anytime she goes off her meds. In an insane world she was the sanest choice, it's how these movies work.

And they didn't need "origin" movies to establish these characters as villains first. Did we get prequels before the bad guys went to work in The Dirty Dozen or Escape from New York? Of course not.

I also love the notion that Batman won't ever apprehend a criminal who has a kid with him.

"New rules sir?"

"Yeah, the guy who murdered hundreds is taking a walk with his kid so I have to let him go."

"Why exactly?"

"Because of my parents Alfred, because of my parents."

"But you aren't going to murder him. You're just going to take him to jail right?"

"But...the child..."

"You dress as a ****ing BAT and literally scare the **** out of people for hours on end every night, probably quite a few kids too, are you really going to just let him go to kill and orphan hundreds more? Isn't that helping the criminals?"

"We've always been criminals Alfred."

Yeah, **** that. :lol

I prefer:

SWOOP KICK PUNCH

Kid: "Aiiieee!"

Batman: "Sorry you had to see that kid, but your dad had it coming. His victims weren't so lucky." *disappears*

As it stood in the actual film Batman gave Deadshot the option to go quietly so that the kid wouldn't be traumatized anyway and *he did* so even then it's a non-issue.

Last edited:

But that's not fighting DD. He was running away the entire time, he only actually "fought" him when he was on his plane, the rest of the time he was trying no to get killed by it, hell, he only could take the shot once WW had immobilized DD.

He was the **** out of his league, and that's ok.

I guessss you could say he was using """""guerrilla""""" tactics of hit and run if you don't want Batman to look so bad :lol

Yes I thought it had been stated outright that the Joker would be nothing more than a flashback cameo or two. I was pleasantly surprised to see him affecting things throughout the entire film.

I see Khev has gone into defense mode again.

Not on all matters, just some of the sillier criticisms. :pfft: As a film it has it's flaws, and it *almost* commits the "no second act" sin of so many mindless popcorn flicks these days. But the barroom interlude saves the film in that regard and it has *just enough* character development to put it past "introduce characters now immediately fight" fare. Harley and Deadshot do have bona fide arcs for instance. I would have liked to have seen more from Kinneman's character on the front end but the film was already so flashback heavy I can see why they didn't.

Enchantress' brother and his armies were "well known?" I must have missed that because in the movie I watched they were brand new threats that basically appeared out of thin air.

Amanda Waller knew what Enchantress was capable of. It was no mystery. They gathered a C list team of crappy villains to stop a villain that was beyond their league. Army guys >>>> Chick with baseball bat.

The movie definitely wasn't without plot holes though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But eh, those are elements among other things that keep it from being another Batman Begins or Civil War they don't diminish the overall entertainment IMO.

Amanda Waller knew what Enchantress was capable of. It was no mystery. They gathered a C list team of crappy villains to stop a villain that was beyond their league.

Their primary objective wasn't to take out the Enchantress.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Army guys >>>> Chick with baseball bat.

The movie clearly proved otherwise.

Their primary objective wasn't to take out the Enchantress.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The movie clearly proved otherwise.

Unfortunately it didn't.

Unfortunately it didn't.

Oh the soldiers fared better against the monsters than Harley? I guess I stand corrected then.

230114_908223010.png

Back