David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

That doesn't give me much confidence in Affleck taking the reins for the solo Batman film. Surely he should have known better than to go along with that.

So far the people making these DC films have shown me that they either don't know who their characters are or they feel they have to change them to sell tickets. Either one is ********.

DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I know a lot of people on here hate Predators, but in all honesty that's what they should have modeled this movie after. That movie had real bad guys, it was violent, funny, and to be honest Batman could have been like the Predator, preying on each member and taking them out. They actually could have made Batman a terrifying figure from the SS POV and really shown Batman in a new light. They should have been given a small task to retrieve something in Arkham like the animation instead of some huge save the world mission, have Letoker in as a prisoner as well and you have a great yet simple movie right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What if Superman ripped the roof off the whitehouse, grabbed the president and flew off. Who would stop him?"
"Erm, how about a mentally deranged, overly tattoo'd millenial in sparkly hot pants weilding a baseball bat?"
"Does she have superpowers?"
"No"
"Perfect!"
FFS

The whole team was no match for the villain. Two guys with guns, girl with a bat, guy who can use ropes, guy with boomerangs, a lizard, and a dude who shoots fire. :lol WORST HEROES EVER....guess the trailer didn't lie after all.

The whole team was no match for the villain. Two guys with guns, girl with a bat, guy who can use ropes, guy with boomerangs, a lizard, and a dude who shoots fire. :lol WORST HEROES EVER....guess the trailer didn't lie after all.

Which is why a save the world scenario should have never been in this. A small mission within Arkham would have been perfect.

PO'd the blu-ray. Thinking about seeing it for the 4th time in the theaters :dance

They should have been given a small task to retrieve something in Arkham like the animation instead of some huge save the world mission, have Letoker in as a prisoner as well and you have a great yet simple movie right there.

Something within their capabilities, and a story that actually shows each team members skills.

If they have Joker as the villain, then it makes sense to use Harley in the mission because she knows him and can think like him.

If they have to break into a place, Boomerang can help because he's great at that.

This movie just puts a bunch of random villains together in a mission that's beyond their league...and as a result most of the characters just stand around ...wasted...hitting monsters with baseball bats....what? :dunno

Something within their capabilities, and a story that actually shows each team members skills.

If they have Joker as the villain, then it makes sense to use Harley in the mission because she knows him and can think like him.

If they have to break into a place, Boomerang can help because he's great at that.

This movie just puts a bunch of random villains together in a mission that's beyond their league...and as a result most of the characters just stand around ...wasted...hitting monsters with baseball bats....what? :dunno

You should be the Kevin Fiege of DC. I can't believe people got paid possibly millions of dollars to make that film.

Which is why a save the world scenario should have never been in this. A small mission within Arkham would have been perfect.

But in this universe Batman fought Doomsday and won. :lol

Idk what movie you saw but batman certainly did not "fight" doomsday.

i saw theres some special versions of the bluray and one has a harley collectible and im like I want it :lol

Yeah it looks cool but I'm good with the hot toys Harley and the regular blu-ray. Love your new signature :clap

PO'd the blu-ray. Thinking about seeing it for the 4th time in the theaters :dance

Same. Already got mine PO'd from Amazon. Same day free shipping + no tax is the best!

Going to theatre to see it again in a few hours!

I'm taking my parents to go see it. They enjoy all the DC shows & films as well as the Marvel films. It'll be interesting to see what an older age demo thinks of this.

Going to theatre to see it again in a few hours!

I'm taking my parents to go see it. They enjoy all the DC shows & films as well as the Marvel films. It'll be interesting to see what an older age demo thinks of this.

Please report back after it, I want to know what they thought about the film :lol

Yeah it looks cool but I'm good with the hot toys Harley and the regular blu-ray. Love your new signature :clap
neat are you getting Jokers action figure too I like that but im kinda broke so i just asked for harleys :) thanks i just made it. i have some animated ones that were made for me but i cant use them coz I have to pay or something? i luv yours too she was amaaazing in that scene

neat are you getting Jokers action figure too I like that but im kinda broke so i just asked for harleys :) thanks i just made it. i have some animated ones that were made for me but i cant use them coz I have to pay or something? i luv yours too she was amaaazing in that scene

I'm getting Joker, Deadshot and Harley. Plenty of time to save up for them tho :lol You gotta be a premium member to use gif signatures, it costs like 25 bucks a year so not that expensive. I'm still hoping hot toys will make that gold dress Harley cuz I think that's my favorite look of hers :pray:

I know a lot of people on here hate Predators, but in all honesty that's what they should have modeled this movie after. That movie had real bad guys, it was violent, funny, and to be honest Batman could have been like the Predator, preying on each member and taking them out. They actually could have made Batman a terrifying figure from the SS POV and really shown Batman in a new light. They should have been given a small task to retrieve something in Arkham like the animation instead of some huge save the world mission, have Letoker in as a prisoner as well and you have a great yet simple movie right there.

That would actually work a lot better than what we got.

Back