David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Classic green hair style, checked. Pale skin, checked. Camera, checked. :yess:

Zt0bw0A.jpg

Honestly Leto's Joker is the only real thing I'm looking forward to. I've been a fan of Batfleck's casting so I think he'll do great too.

No love for Margot Robbie's Harley? :huh:

I'm a fan of Margot Robbie but I'm interested to see what they do with Harley. I haven't been a fan of the Arkham game slants and the New 52 stuff has been forgettable, so I'm a little more apprehensive than excited there

Only interested in Joker & Harley from this now Joe isn't actually playing Deathstroke.

Not just this film, but I think the heavy social media presence of films during filming is becoming a bit over the top. If the new Fantastic Four movie did something better than most it was not revealing much during filming.

Well we know that Leto was taking the photo. I didn't even know Scott Eastwood was going to be in this.

Regardless, I think it's fairly likely that Parrack is Deathstroke at this point.

So Jai Courtney as Boomarang is plausible while Jim Parrack as Slade Wilson is a stretch... Yep.

Well we know that Leto was taking the photo.
We do?

So Jai Courtney as Boomarang is plausible while Jim Parrack as Slade Wilson is a stretch... Yep.
We know for a fact Courtney is Boomerang.

I'm just saying, he don't know yet, leave me in peace in my blind desperation will ya?

Did you miss the photo of Leto holding the camera? :lol

I wish Joe Manganiello was Deathstroke, but right now we have more reason to believe Jim Parrack will be playing him. We've got the rumor + the cast photo, whereas with Joe we just have the rumor. :dunno

Back