David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

:lol wait until they see the pee scene :lol

"Uh, Mrs. Williamson. Thanks for coming in today. Please, have a seat. Billy's been having some problems in class, recently."

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Well, I was wondering if you could tell me. It seems that *ahem* well, Billy's been...urinating on his female classmates. His teacher said that, when he's confronted about it, he laughs maniacally. Do you have any idea what could be going on? Are there problems at home?"

"No, nothing that I can think of, really. Do you mind me asking when this started?"

"Well, it happened the first time at his class Halloween Party."

"Do you have anything to say for yourself, Billy?"

"Are you sweet talkin' me? All that chit-chat's gonna get you hurt."

"*********, Billy..."

It looks like this version of the Joker really appeals to the crack addicts :monkey3. In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind the look of this Joker so much if it weren't for all the Joker tattoos on the Joker himself. We get it, your the Joker :dunno

I went to a Comic Con once... Turns out the "regular" Con had ended, and the only thing left were a bunch of 50-something guys talking about European Erotica Comics... I've seen some **** man...

I've been to a few smaller ones in Pennsylvania, and I went to New York Comic Con one year, which was awesome. I really would like to go to SDCC one of these days.

I wouldn't mind the look of this Joker so much if it weren't for all the Joker tattoos on the Joker himself. We get it, your the Joker :dunno

Could be a riff on Batman and his emblems.

My father took me to a comic con once....ONCE!
And then you killed him? Why?

I went to a Comic Con once... Turns out the "regular" Con had ended, and the only thing left were a bunch of 50-something guys talking about European Erotica Comics... I've seen some **** man...
That sounds horrible.

Comic cons are extremely sexist
I wont support that kind of sexism
[emoji38]
I've been to a few smaller ones in Pennsylvania, and I went to New York Comic Con one year, which was awesome. I really would like to go to SDCC one of these days.
I haven't been to one in a very very very long time and I too would like to go to SDCC one day.

My father took me to a comic con once....ONCE!

10202ously.jpg

Wow Im surprised..... actually not really. I got to one every year in philly. Alot of hot girls there and yea they are strange and smelly people but the majority are just people having fun. Now anime cons are sorta scary.

Comic cons are extremely sexist
I wont support that kind of sexism

You mean the posers? Yeah sure those posers are hot

And will never hook up with any of the nerds :lol most of them are there just to promote their facebook or make money taking pics
You know with how often you bad-mouth women about feminism, you seem pretty damn sexist yourself.

You mean the posers? Yeah sure those posers are hot

And will never hook up with any of the nerds :lol most of them are there just to promote their facebook or make money taking pics

Some do and some don't. And damn thats sexist lol

You know with how often you bad-mouth women about feminism, you seem pretty damn sexist yourself.

Well technically cosplaying in booths Is defined as sexist though. Cons are kinda sexist but cosplaying is empowering, Con booths have a sexist environment. Men grab the girls butts or boobs all the time, I was being sarcastic about it but ill be serious now.
just go look what feminism says about cosplaying and cons. But then there are some double standards as well because a girl getting paid to cosplay a revealing costume is sexist (being paid for her looks ) like those "booth babes" but then If that girl wears that same thing without getting paid then it becomes empowering (her body her choice to wear it) but then why not respect the choice of the booth babe to work wearing that..
The thing that I don't understand is double standards. How hooters can be sexist but an alternative bar having daily burlesque show for big beautiful women is empowering .... So what makes it se is is... The way the hooters girls look? Beauty is sexist?
Cons and the sexism in cons is all over the place.
I find it bizarre how something can be can be both sexist or empowering depending on profit being made or how the girl looks. You know ? Kinda hard to know where they stand with double thinking that goes on
Cons are very problematic when it comes to girls. And men invading their privacy

Some do and some don't. And damn thats sexist lol

Pffffff booth babes are the best thing about cons, that's half the reason I show up in the first place.

I HAVE been in cons and I HAVE cosplayed. I also love the booth babes, I have paid for pics and I have liked all their fb pages, they get nothing but admiration from me cuz they're so hot lol. but feminism says they are self hating sexist women under the spell of patriarchy. I don't know. Men in cons DO go too far sometimes and sexually harass women all the time. there IS a sexist element to guys in cons grabbing butts and boobs and even trying to kiss chicks.
Don't think this is the place for this conversation, I have links but I not at my computer to get them.

Why the hell do u ask such an idiotic question in this thread?? Lol

Last edited:

Ewww... :monkey4

I got to one every year in philly. Alot of hot girls there...
You absolutely sure they were girls? :monkey3
*out-of-place Philippines joke, don't mind it*

I agree with crows about the FB thing. I follow a **** ton on FB. Every shot has to have cleavage or some sort of undergarment. Not against it, but it gets to a point where it is utter ridiculous. Even modest models go and do that **** now too.

Back