David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Fan-freaking-tastic suit! :rock

fc,550x550,white.u4.jpg

I'm pretty sure RIDDICK's account has been breached.

Suit looks great. Also looks like there's gonna be some badass CG cape action! Although they need to fix that one shot from the trailer when he's on tip of the building. Nolan did it better.

I like Harley's tattoo "rotten" just not its position.

Only upside I see so far is that fanboys will get a 1/6th Margot Robbie/Harley figure. Must be a dream-cum-true for you guys.

Why does Joker join a government task force anyway?

Don't think he's part of the Squad.

There's an animated film called 'Assault on Arkham' - give it a watch. I think it's a big hint as to what is to come in this film.

But Harley's on the team? So she goes up against her one true love? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

In the Arkham Assault she was actually madd at Joker, and was trying to kill him, I believe. At times I think she was even trying to make him jealous, and there's set photos of Joker smacking her so I don't think they'll be a couple in this movie for too long.

Batman on top of Joker's car reminds me so much of the animated series! :yess: The fact that he's also wearing a classic grey suit is the cherry on top :blissy

Back