David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

So a Lamborghini and a classic 1940's hairstyle, which is in back in style in the 21 century are stupid? :dunno
Well I guess that hairstyle in back in style for people who want to look like d-bags. I saw one guy yesterday sporting it. . .and he also had tattoos all down his arms. Sure enough! I would prefer a 1950s style pompadour, though, for something truly outrageous. Lambos are fine. Pink lambos with neon, undercarriage lights ain't. Great if you like it, though. I'm sure many also like his tattoos.

truly outrageous.

xm1qvbijfh1tztvhld5y.jpg

Get a grip- it's a COMIC BOOK movie- so it's unrealstic, over the top, too colorful, too grim, too fat, too skinny,ridiculous, etc etc etc etc

Well I guess that hairstyle in back in style for people who want to look like d-bags. I saw one guy yesterday sporting it. . .and he also had tattoos all down his arms. Sure enough! I would prefer a 1950s style pompadour, though, for something truly outrageous. Lambos are fine. Pink lambos with neon, undercarriage lights ain't. Great if you like it, though. I'm sure many also like his tattoos.
Slick back undercut is douchy but pompadour is fine? :lol

Joker is a regular Lambo would be lame imo, it's the joker, anything less than a pink Lambo with green neon is disappointing.

I feel like the hate for the tats snowballed over everything else when in fact there's nothing wrong with this joker other than the tats.

Slick back undercut is douchy but pompadour is fine? :lol

Joker is a regular Lambo would be lame imo, it's the joker, anything less than a pink Lambo with green neon is disappointing.

I feel like the hate for the tats snowballed over everything else when in fact there's nothing wrong with this joker other than the tats.

Interesting, but. . .

A short back and sides is a classic cut however it has been appropriated by 'laddish/hipster douches' of late.

A short back and sides is a classic cut however it has been appropriated by 'laddish/hipster douches' of late.

While I too hate hipsters, I really like the classic style and big beards that's come around. It's classy and not the skinny jean girly boy thing. Worst of all I couldn't buy jeans that fit for 2 years (I'm big, not in the fat sense)

At this rate I won't have to pay to see the movie . FFS closed sets anymore?

We've known for awhile that Affleck was on set. Speculation is that he is part of a flashback sequence. But I'm guessing the commercials will make this seem like Batman V. Joker: Dawn of the Suicide Squad

Yes it's a 1:1 scale model of Toronto....

Forgive my ignorance, I'm not Canadian so I'm not familiar with the city nor am I aware that movies are being filmed in public instead of closed sets so everyone can whip out their phones.

Forgive my ignorance, I'm not American so I'm not familiar with the city nor am I aware that movies are being filmed in public instead of closed sets so everyone can whip out their phones.

Hey man I'm just being snarky don't pay me any mind. ;) I'm not even 100% sure on where they're filming, Toronto was just an educated guess.

Back