David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

veI5ISw.jpg

84971-Ron-Swanson-throws-out-compute-CMGq.gif

"Tell me. Do you bleed? Good, because these needles need to get that ink in there deep."

Ahh, I don't want to see more spoiler. But I can't help myself here! I've never seen so many leaks from a movie before. Not including scripts but those are easier to avoid

they need to fix that one shot from the trailer when he's on tip of the building. Nolan did it better.
:lol:lol:lol:lol

No. Nolan did it terribly, the cape looked like toilet paper in those shots.

CGI capes now :slap
It's a great tool for action sequences.

Batman on top of Joker's car reminds me so much of the animated series!
The fact that he's also wearing a classic grey suit is the cherry on top :yess:
:exactly: :hi5:

I think I'm really glad I don't care about any of these characters, Batman included.

So Batman is in this- cameo? Not being the lead "star" character is a bizarre move- by the time we get a solo Batman pic ain't going to be much of a novel thing or special. Bats appears in Justice League next...just odd strategy to me

UNLESS....

these scenes are being directed by Snyder for Justice League.....getting some footage ahead of time since he has these actors all together right now

:lol:lol:lol:lol

No. Nolan did it terribly, the cape looked like toilet paper in those shots.

Nolan was great with the cape, i just wish there was more

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12045-1367430796-12.gif

batman-fly.gif

giphy.gif

And this cape
tumblr_mqku6ytV9m1s3ulybo8_500.gif

is much better than this cape

ff2phwe.gif

But i think its early CGI because Supermans cape is just incredible:

supesepicwalk6oucs.gif

So Batman is in this- cameo? Not being the lead "star" character is a bizarre move- by the time we get a solo Batman pic ain't going to be much of a novel thing or special. Bats appears in Justice League next...just odd strategy to me

UNLESS....

these scenes are being directed by Snyder for Justice League.....getting some footage ahead of time since he has these actors all together right now

I think batman lost his novelty a long time ago :lol I actually find it refreshing to see Batman in a non Batman film for the first time ever.

I wish I had more confidence in this film... Other then the source material, Nothing about it appeals to me. I don't like how anybody looks (other then Bats).

Hope the first trailer fixes all that but I hate the design of the characters so far.

DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

That picture with Harley and the tattoo on her face is real? I don't remember a director trying to piss off somebody as much as this guy, I would probably punch him in the face

And this cape
tumblr_mqku6ytV9m1s3ulybo8_500.gif

is much better than this cape

ff2phwe.gif

First couple are fine, but I don't agree with this one. The shot for Batman v Superman is much better than that one in Rises. The BvS one looks like it's straight out of the Dark Knight Returns. The silouette, the sniper rifle, it's great. Besides, Batman is the focus in that shot for BvS. For Rises? It's more about the New York skyline than it is Batman. Even in the context of the movie, the shot made no sense. Cape looks much better for the BvS compared to that one, heavier too. It looks dorky how the legs are showing in the Rises shot. Seems less heroic.

Back