Darth Malgus One-Sixth Scale Figure Coming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see the art book Khev?

Yep, got it on the 31st the same day I picked up the game. :rock

Very nice, I can't wait to pick up the LEGO set this summer.

Wow, I had no idea! Just googled them, sweet, I hope that's just a taste of awesome TOR collectibles to come. I'd like to get at least one 12 inch figure to represent each class.

I'd probably buy one of these, but I want Dooku first. WTH happened to us getting a Dooku??

Exactly were we not supposed to see him in late 2010???
Let alone we see greivous 6 months ago at sdcc and no po yet?
But lets put out clone after clone,after clone,after clone...we get the idea.

You know, I think this is a very cool-looking character. And I will be down for the 1:6 scale figure.

But frankly, I am shocked that Sideshow finds a character like this to be a good candidate for a life-sized statue. And I would love to hear what made them decide it was a good choice.

No I heard good things about them but for whatever reason decided to pass. Starcraft 2 and TOR are actually the first PC games I've purchased in over 10 years. Loving TOR!

the game is a lot of fun. got my trooper to 21 last night. saw a level 50 troop/vanguard last night that looked like a republic commando :yess:

would definitely get malgus. he is pretty cool in the trailers (and book).

You know, I think this is a very cool-looking character. And I will be down for the 1:6 scale figure.

But frankly, I am shocked that Sideshow finds a character like this to be a good candidate for a life-sized statue. And I would love to hear what made them decide it was a good choice.

They popular theory is that they were contracted to do the 1:1 statue for advertising or promotional purposes, and they decided to make more of them and market it to collectors as well.

Exactly were we not supposed to see him in late 2010???
Let alone we see greivous 6 months ago at sdcc and no po yet?
But lets put out clone after clone,after clone,after clone...we get the idea.

I don't have a problem with them pumping out the clones the way they are because they're selling pretty well, and I"m sure SS is making a lot of money off of them. I just can't see how they're going after EU characters like this one when they haven't even given us main characters that have already been announced.

They popular theory is that they were contracted to do the 1:1 statue for advertising or promotional purposes, and they decided to make more of them and market it to collectors as well.

That sounds pretty logical to me.

the pumping out of clones isn't "instead of", it is "in addition to"... this is how business works.

The clones are bringing in the bucks for SS. They are after all a business too and need to generate profits to stay in business. Without the clones, we may not get to see other characters.

I've been pretty out of the loop on Sideshow's Star Wars releases until just recently, but SWTOR has eclipsed Skyrim as my favorite game of the year, so I'll be down for anything and everything 1/6 that Sideshow produce from it.

Back