Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the likelihood that Hot Toys will address the complaints around the "chubbiness" of the waist of the original release?

Ordered, used some PC pennies toward him. My star wars collection mainly stays with Rotj, so he's the version of luke for me, don't need the deluxe.
Love that speeder bike scene too!

None, unless we flood them with emails asking for it. And I even doubt that would work.
m.
What's the likelihood that Hot Toys will address the complaints around the "chubbiness" of the waist of the original release?

I ended up ordering the standard version as I'm planning on swapping the headsculpt with the I?igo head I'm painting.. I don't own another Luke, so I'll probably display it as a DSII Luke... Decisions...

6E448502-456C-45A9-9BA0-406E5C793C56.jpeg

2433DB64-99AA-40C3-8E7D-F65258C03D08.jpeg

6E2AD745-978A-4F3C-BFA1-FD446CE8B321.jpeg

8A5BC687-6FDA-4576-997B-CC9E17CAF5F6.jpeg

Just got this today for my birthday. Really like it! I was a bit iffy on the expression for a while, but after a few reviews and some pics on the thread, I thought he'd be a nice addition considering Leia and Wicket turned out well. A small detail, but I like the cloth section of the helmet. It would have been nice to have the 2 headsculpts, but the deluxe was just a little out of the budget. I'll probably swap the body with the V1. Anyway, it's a figure that turned out to be nicer in hand.

^That looks great! Yeah, the stand was pretty tricky. I just kept nudging. I guess a hairdryer on the soft plastic of the stand could make it more malleable.
Hmm, I shoulda got the SS speeder bike. I?m using a modded Hasbro atm. I suppose HT will eventually do one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back