Statue Captain Rex Legendary Scale Bust!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if Rex have a interchangable helmet(phase II) to match with Cody. But again if they do that, it will cost us another $100 more!

People don't seem interested here :dunno

Overall i love it. Except the height of it with the waist being a part of it, not liking that...
I agree about the height.

The Legendary scale appeals to me is because they're a bit easier on space. This would need just about the same amount of space as a 1:1. Granted, the 1:1 wouldn't have as much of the character on show but I don't think it was necessary to go all the way down to the belt.

Great looking piece, though. Can't wait for the rest of the Star Wars LSBs.

Just got my shipping notice. Looks like it will be shipping around July 9th! Can't wait to see this in person!

I really like the Star Wars LSB line even though there have only been a couple so far, Sideshow has had some concept drawings for quite a few. I've got the Maul LSB on pre-order but I might pick up the Rex as well. I hope you can put up some in hand pics when you get him, the Sideshow pics look great!

I will post pictures for sure! This is my first Legendary Scale Bust and I'm excited, I think this will look cool with my Rex Premium Format. I really hope that SSC keeps this line going! I am still hunting for a good deal on the Commander Cody LSB, I can't believe I missed it :slap

Has anyone gotten this yet? I heard Rex is shipping now and some have received it on other forums but no pictures yet.

I don't know why, but it really throws it off that it's out of scale with Commander Cody. They're clones, wouldn't they all be the same height?

I do think he looks pretty impressive. And he definitely is HUGE. I said over at Rebelscum that you really are getting your money's worth with the size of this thing. I just wish the rest of the Star Wars LSB's were this big.

Does not seem like a popular item. I wonder if THIS has anything to do with it.

When I saw that the other day, I actually got a little worried about it.

Fortunately my Rex came in today and he was perfect. No broken pieces or sloppy paint jobs.

I wasn't expecting him to be so big though.

Great piece overall and looks great with the Rex PF.

Back