Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya. My post with the 2 Lukes will show this. I just swapped the Endor head and poncho over to the ROTJ version so the figure on the left is the Endor Luke body:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182214&p=10321967&viewfull=1#post10321967
Hope that helps!

Yes that does help. Thank you. Just ordered this from popcultcha. Will be my 1st star wars figure. I think I'll be buying more star wars characters after getting into the mandalorian. I've watched the ot star wars years ago but was never a fan up until now

No worries. Would have worked out to a good price with the sale price?
And down the SW Womp Rat hole you go! Will you be picking up some Mando figs too? :)

I picked this up for 193 shipped..I'm trying to get them all��. I have both Mandos, Dusty stormie, and the death trooper on preorder

Nice! Sounds like a very solid start to the collection. I've broken my OT rule with ordering Mando v1 and Beskar, with IG-11 and Heavy Infantry Mando as well. LOL. Oh well. They just look too good to pass up.

I picked this up for 193 shipped..I'm trying to get them all��. I have both Mandos, Dusty stormie, and the death trooper on preorder

How did you get it for 193 shipped? I see it for 193 on popcultcha but I get charged $21 for shipping when I go to check out.

FYI, I think popcultcha is in a lockdown area - I e-mailed them about my Wicket order (which was supposed to ship in the month of August) ten days ago and still haven't heard anything back.

So there may be some kind of long delays in shipping (though Luke Endor is an older figure that's been in stock for a while vs Wicket may not even have arrived to them yet to due COVID.)

FYI, I think popcultcha is in a lockdown area - I e-mailed them about my Wicket order (which was supposed to ship in the month of August) ten days ago and still haven't heard anything back.

So there may be some kind of long delays in shipping (though Luke Endor is an older figure that's been in stock for a while vs Wicket may not even have arrived to them yet to due COVID.)

Lockdown is slowing down the mail in Victoria but it is still operating. Most places have changed to all free shipping and they are working 7 days a week to clear back log. Basically the couriers and Australia Post are doing extraordinary work given the circumstances.

Popcultcha are running on reduced staff but are still operating. They have sent me multiple items in the past two weeks (admittedly I am in the same state as them!!) and after several emails and a phone call they eventually responded to pennies queries etc.

Last edited:
Just to add to the stats and help figuring out what's the actual shipping situation with PC, i ordered a Dx ROTJ Stormtrooper on august 13th and it was dropped on my doorstep in France two days ago (so exactly 2 weeks ).

So, i would guess delays must be related more to destinations and available flights to those destinations than PC being behind schedule with orders processing.

Lockdown is slowing down the mail in Victoria but it is still operating. Most places have changed to all free shipping and they are working 7 days a week to clear back log. Basically the couriers and Australia Post are doing extraordinary work given the circumstances.

Popcultcha are running on reduced staff but are still operating. They have sent me multiple items in the past two weeks (admittedly I am in the same state as them!!) and after several emails and a phone call they eventually responded to pennies queries etc.

Yeah, it may just be the status of Wicket, which is still listed as a pre-order at PC - the Luke is an older fig which has been in-stock for some time now.

That being said, I still haven't had any response from them to my inquiry from over 10 days ago.

Yeah, it may just be the status of Wicket, which is still listed as a pre-order at PC - the Luke is an older fig which has been in-stock for some time now.

That being said, I still haven't had any response from them to my inquiry from over 10 days ago.

You have to keep pestering them they will eventually help you out - I wanted my pennies before the initial cheaper price expired so I kept on their case until they eventually converted them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back