Statue Captain Rex Legendary Scale Bust!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw that the other day, I actually got a little worried about it.

Fortunately my Rex came in today and he was perfect. No broken pieces or sloppy paint jobs.

I wasn't expecting him to be so big though.

Great piece overall and looks great with the Rex PF.

It is fortunate. Congratulations heaps on getting a good one. :hi5:

The Rex LSB that the guy took photos of looked good to me until he pointed out the problem areas. I then took a look a the photos on rebelscum and noticed that they guy there got one with an even worse paint app. I still may order this from an authorized dealer so that if there is something wrong, I won't have to pay shipping back to Sideshow. You have any photos?

It is fortunate. Congratulations heaps on getting a good one. :hi5:

The Rex LSB that the guy took photos of looked good to me until he pointed out the problem areas. I then took a look a the photos on rebelscum and noticed that they guy there got one with an even worse paint app. I still may order this from an authorized dealer so that if there is something wrong, I won't have to pay shipping back to Sideshow. You have any photos?

Sorry, haven't had much time to take photos.

The only negative, which Sideshow has done with each Rex piece, is the lack of weathering on the armor. He is a little too clean. They did that with the 1/6, the Premium Format and now the LS bust.

Just a minor gripe though. I can't wait until they tackle the Phase II Rex though. I was so sure we'd get a 1/6 preview at SDCC.

I just got mine today in probably perfect condition and it's gorgeous! :)

Sorry, haven't had much time to take photos.

The only negative, which Sideshow has done with each Rex piece, is the lack of weathering on the armor. He is a little too clean. They did that with the 1/6, the Premium Format and now the LS bust.

Just a minor gripe though. I can't wait until they tackle the Phase II Rex though. I was so sure we'd get a 1/6 preview at SDCC.
Agreed. Though I wanted a bit more weathering on my Rex LSB, it's no biggie :) I also can't wait for a phase II rex.

Anyway, I took a few pics of my Rex with my phone, though these are nowhere near as good as the ones in the previous page:

and one last picture for size comparison.

Just got one of these for $225 shipped. Absolutely love it.

I was expecting the white areas of the armor to be overly shiny and plastic-looking based on the in-hand photos I've seen, but it doesn't give off that effect at all in person.

It looks much more like the prototype in that the white armor has that greyish, matte, wear look to it. Really impressed with this and I hope they make more trooper LSBs, including an updated Captain Rex ARC trooper version.

Back