Darth Malgus One-Sixth Scale Figure Coming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus One-Sixth Scale Figure

Darth Malgus will look awesome on the shelves, But I agree a Revan or a Malak would be really rad! and maybe down the road a Darth Bane.

I'll get one for sure, I just wish the game wasn't an MMO and instead was a single player RPG like it's predecessors...

I'll get one for sure, I just wish the game wasn't an MMO and instead was a single player RPG like it's predecessors...

have you played it? It kinda IS a single player game, and an MMO at the same time. it's... weird.
It's definitely a new breed of game, whatever it is.

have you played it? It kinda IS a single player game, and an MMO at the same time. it's... weird.

It is more of a single person game than an MMO. I don't group usually becasue you almost always wait for "one or two" more guys. and you wait... wait... wait. Where SWTOR you can either decide to do multiplayer missions or not. I've found some missions can be tackled by you and your companion.

I'm really enjoying the game and want a 1/6 malgus. I also want a 1/6 Shae Vizla and whomever the jedi is in the cinematic that is in the armor.

Kinda looks like Vader meets Bane...

darth-malgus.png

All of you talking all this $#!T about Darth Malgus can suck it. Malgus is one bad ass looking dude. Granted he is a very unfamiliar character to most, and i can understand the frustration about wanting characters we do actually know and have followed in a story line, but in the end its all about producing great looking sculpts. Some characters just dont have a visual appeal. In the end, haters gonna hate.

jesus-says-meme-generator-haters-gonna-hate-jesus-gonna-jesus-649ab4.jpg

haters-gonna-hate18.jpg

haterafrican.jpg

haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg

haters_gonna_hate.jpg

tumblr_l9mstjXaPN1qdv2cxo1_500.jpg

This could be the first non armoured fig I will get and I hope they will push out other TOR figures. Especially the troopers!

I haven't played it mostly because I don't want to pay a monthly fee to pay one game...

I haven't played it mostly because I don't want to pay a monthly fee to pay one game...

Seriously, WTH is 14.99 a month if it's something you're gonna enjoy? You can find that in the cushions of your couch. Or don't goto Burger King twice that month ETC.

Even most EU haters like KOTOR, and this is no exception. And i agree with others it's not like your regular MMO.

I think all SW fans that are gamers(especially casual gamers like myself) need to look into this game.

:lol..I feel like this, but for regular video games. I don't like dropping 60 bucks on somthing I will beat in a few days...

But with MMOs..you can play them forever, and almost never get bored..especially with this one.

Here's my counterpoint to that.

You Spent a one time price for a computer, and now pay a monthly fee for internet.
you spent a one time fee for a Tv, and now pay a monthly fee for cable. ( if you have cable)

you bought a house, and now spend a monthly fee for power.

How is this, a long running, perpetual service, any different?

Back