DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween BASH!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics Josh!!! You gotta make a movie. Your costume is amazing, you have the perfect build for Jason, you have the woods...

:lol Thanks guys! I can't wait to get my lights, I should be able to take much better pics once I have them.

And my Wife hasn't really come up with anything. She was going to be a camp counselor, but it doesn't really work for my era of Jason costume. So she was thinking of just doing her own thing. I think she is favoring a pirate costume, but with her... I can never know. :lol

Update! I have now taken care of most of the rest of the party supplies... cups/plates/cutlery/etc. And I bought the fog machine as well. Now I just have a few things left to get, about $150 worth of stuff, and the beer/food. So the party is moving along great. I sold a lot of crap to help make it a reality, so I know it will rock.

And I traded in my Freddy Glove for an alternate costume for the party, as I didn't want to alienate my guests by staying in my Jason guise the entire night. It's hard to talk or do much at all but be intimidating and scary in that outfit. :lol

So the guy traded me a Ghostbusters outfit. It's a Venkman jumpsuit with an accurate belt and name tags, comes with the ecto goggles and a ghost trap. I won't have a proton pack, but I'll have everything else at least. AND I can then talk and drink, have a good time..

I can't wait to see what kinds of costumes everyone ends up with, should be a blast.

Cool piece of art I thought I would share... I did this a few years ago at work...I was bored. :lol

JoshArt1.jpg

Your Jason cossie is serioulsy awesome m8, you look just like him. I wish i was born in the US id be there for sure :peace

I hope peeps are gonna take lots of piccies, but im hoping P!tu will have a camera hidden somewhere i hope :joy Anyhoo have a great party guys and girls, and have a damn good Halloween :mummy:bat:devil:banana

I second that! Kinda sucks hearing about SDCC, Freak meets and now the awesomeness of THE Holloween bash to end them all and missing out big time baing stuck in Blighty!:monkey2
I know for fact the bash will be amazing! Good luck with the rest of the prepping Josh my mate. :duff
Nash

riding my bike over there as we speak! if I hurry, I'll get there in a month or two :lol ...seriously party sounds....(wait for it)....KILLER! HAHAHAH (pun)

:lol You guys are hilarious.

I did just get the fog machine in, and some more decorative stuff. I've also scored some more horror masks, so I will have extra spooky decor to show. :D

Here are some new mask scores...

The Myers is an H78 I bought from a member on MM.net, It was converted to look H2. I added the blood tears. The H3 masks I got from Sinister studios on Evilbay. And I snuck in a cool shot of my contest won (Thanks again HB and Sam!) Devious Tramer for kicks.

myers1009.jpg

myers1007.jpg

myers1006.jpg

myers1005.jpg

myers1004.jpg

myers1003.jpg

myers1008.jpg

Last edited:
I think I might have a seizure when I walk into ur house! U can ask Pitu....I'm a big scaredy cat! He's always messing around with that damn Trick or Treat doll he has every time I sleep over! OH BOY! I have a feeling I'm not gonna be teh same when I come back home from ur party!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I think I might have a seizure when I walk into ur house! U can ask Pitu....I'm a big scaredy cat! He's always messing around with that damn Trick or Treat doll he has every time I sleep over! OH BOY! I have a feeling I'm not gonna be teh same when I come back home from ur party!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:lol I will remember to torment you a little bit now... :devil

:lol I will remember to torment you a little bit now... :devil

NOOOOOO!!!!! I should've kept my trap shut!!! That's what I get for trying to online socialize!!!:lol:lol:lol

Hey on a side note...did u know that it's only like an hour and a half from tampa to citrus springs! That's sorta like going to Orlando!

Back