CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the best show on tv and now it's just garbage writing and lazily-done, force-fed left wing ideologies.
It's called the Flash, not women who know the Flash and can somehow defeat super criminals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hashtag feminism line made me roll my eyes. Can’t imagine there’s anyone who really talks like that. On the other hand, I really liked the overall goofiness of this episode. Katie Sackhoff made for an entertaining villain, and Ralph Dibny’s sleaziness has made him a fun foil for the rest of Team Flash. Maybe last year’s season with Savitar just really lowered the bar for me, but I’ve been enjoying this season, so far. The tone seems to have gone back more to the silver age fun that it should be. At least, so far.

This was the best show on tv and now it's just garbage writing and lazily-done, force-fed left wing ideologies.
It's called the Flash, not women who know the Flash and can somehow defeat super criminals

Best show in tv? I love the first two seasons but when was this the best? 😉

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Best show in tv? I love the first two seasons but when was this the best? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It was one of the only shows I watched live because I couldn't wait to see it. If you get that status with me you're one of the best shows on tv

Foolishly decided to watch last weeks episode , then four minutes in Felicity was on my tv and then the tv quickly got turned off .......

Flash, can only do one thing at a time, and gets sucker punched by a reanimated caveman. After that I turned it off and deleted it from my show list. Such a stupid show.

From the upcoming crossover episode.

efHQ0iR.jpg

Boy I hope DC Collectibles continues their line of CW figures. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Someone really wanted me to give new season a try... And I did.
This is the same kind of damage control they did with Arrow S5. It's not workin' at all. If they wanted to go to what made S1 great then they should've just reboot the whole crap via Flash actually preventing Reverse Flash from going back in time altogether thus erasing the whole story and going forward with the original timeline. THAT could be interesting, cool and fun. But, alas...

Back