CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've forced myself to watch last three episodes because of one of my friends...
My God, why? Why is it so ****in' bad? Why'd you write such a pile of worthless crap???
I was about to post a huge rant but stopped halfway through and decided to check the net for people like me.
And thank the Lord I did. What a relief:

S2 was meh but S3 went beyond bad TV.
This show is absolutely 100% dead to me.
How ironic tho... it died after one season, just like the original.

Will the real clark kent please stand up...clark kent/superman on the flash. Its gonna happen its just a matter of when. CW wont say no to Mr. Welling, he started it all for them. I am looking forward to it even if its just one episode. Its funny though that he turned down the superman role in supergirl, obviously he thinks that show is garbage- his comments as to why he said no are also very telling. https://comicbook.com/dc/2017/09/27/tom-welling-is-open-to-an-appearance-on-the-flash/
https://screenrant.com/tom-welling-superman-flash-smallville/
“I am willing to go on The Flash and I have a few ideas on how it can happen if the network asks me. In fact, I think I can make it happen.”

Last edited:
So, I've forced myself to watch last three episodes because of one of my friends...
My God, why? Why is it so ****in' bad? Why'd you write such a pile of worthless crap???
I was about to post a huge rant but stopped halfway through and decided to check the net for people like me.
And thank the Lord I did. What a relief:

S2 was meh but S3 went beyond bad TV.
This show is absolutely 100% dead to me.
How ironic tho... it died after one season, just like the original.

I agree season 3 was terribad...

Yeah, nowadays I only watch the event/crossover episodes. I don't bother with anything else.

I thought the invasion crossover was lame too. The TV budget could not handle the story, and there were no repercussions anywhere as to an invasion even happening.

A weak villain will always lead to a poor show, of all the legendary DC Super-villains they could've used they go and create a whiny little ***** version of Barry Allen!!!

Season 4 has some interesting guest stars lined up, Danny Trejo is one that elevates the show.

Season 4 episode 1 was ....:monkey4

Uh oh.. bummer i was hoping after the trainwreck that was season 3, and falling ratings they would have righted the ship back on course a bit but i guess that was too much to hope for. Its gonna be just like arrow it seems, we only get 2 good seasons then its all downhill from there

Uh oh.. bummer i was hoping after the trainwreck that was season 3, and falling ratings they would have righted the ship back on course a bit but i guess that was too much to hope for. Its gonna be just like arrow it seems, we only get 2 good seasons then its all downhill from there

You might like the episode...I don't know.

IMO, it was the weakest season premier episode.

I can't believe how hard I dropped this.

I liked the first 2 seasons, but just like that I stopped watching, I don't know if I should pick it up. I think I got cheesed out.

I watched the first 2 seasons and 4 or 5 of the third then stopped. It's disappointing to see the show go to ****--especially since it was by far the best DC show on TV.

Eh I thought the episode was alright. Cheese, sure. I like KF...... Didn't know that Davros is a Flash enemy as well.

Ok episode. I like that chick from the other world :monkey5

Iris is annoying me again with her BS. How could you leave me,Barry? *****, I had to save the whole world!!!

All of a sudden Iris is a scientist advising Barry and telling him what to do? She's a reporter. WTF is that?

If I recall last season started off really corny as well and got better throughout. Hopefully this keeps true to that

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Its a shame savitar didnt kill iris, she is by far the most anoying character on the show. She was ok last season when she thought she was going to die, but now they changed her back to the annoying **** that was her in season one. Why isnt she a reporter anymore? Why did they force her into the very unbelievable role of team flash leader.. that ****ing line to barry you arent the flash we are was so cringe worthy. Also she knew last season why barry had to leave but then they go an add that bs scene with her bitching to barry about why he left her... like wtf.... i would have looked at her and said your right iris i probably should have let you die so i dont have to have another scene with you on the show again.

I cant stand her character, she is shoehorned into **** she shouldnt even be involved in. Lastly is she getting paid to be the defacto team flash leader? and if so where do they get all that money to pay her for this new job that she really sucks at.. if i have to hear barry scream/cry im sorry just help me again im done. Its just so stupid and unbelievable.. im sorry iris i decided to sacrifice myself to save the city, i should have consulted with your dumbass first. it wouldnt be as cringe worthy if she could act but she cant so everything she does ends up sounding like fake stinky cheese

Last edited:
Back