CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldberg really surprised me. He was pretty good with his character. I can see why they gave him two episodes. Anuet is an interesting character that is growing on me.

Oh Barry......

And the shrinker dude was Jason Voorhees :horror

Oh man, he's gigantic!!! :mummy Good job by casting putting him next to much shorter actors, he really stands out in the crowd, haha

Usually these shows have a nod to pop culture (like the Prison Break connection between Cold and Heatwave) so I was surprised there wasn't a little something or tie-in jab between he and Danielle Panabaker.

Did you guys see last Tuesday's episode?

The twist with Ralph posing as the Thinker was unexpected.

And what happened to the Thinker's new-ish body pre-Lady Luck girl? I know he transfered his consciousness, but did the old body just float off in the chair??

Did you guys see last Tuesday's episode?

The twist with Ralph posing as the Thinker was unexpected.

And what happened to the Thinker's new-ish body pre-Lady Luck girl? I know he transfered his consciousness, but did the old body just float off in the chair??

It was good.

But how does being stretchy help him change his voice, skin color, and hair? Did he morph his body into a wheelchair too? :lol

That was pretty kewl. As for the voice, eh you could say Cisco made something.

Thinkers Taco Party. :lol

This season as been awesome.

Ugh, this show has become unwatchable for me. I've been a fan since the beginning, but this season is pure garbage. Feels like the same plot line every week: bring in an old villain, can't beat bad guy, Flash fails as usual, rinse and repeat. And the stupid "council of Harrys" or whatever-what a waste of time. I used to love this show, but I'm about ready to give up on it. Must not be the only one since no one has even posted here since February.

Finally the show is moving. Episode was good. Nice intro. Always good when someone can use all their powers.

Yeah, that was an awesome scene! Glad they were able to work at least one scene like that in there, this season. After all, what would be the point of giving a character nearly every type of super power, if they weren’t going to show it off, at least, a little? That scene actually did make the Thinker seem virtually unstoppable.

Finally the show is moving. Episode was good. Nice intro. Always good when someone can use all their powers.

That was a great sequence. :rock

Has Supergirl been any good? I haven't watched the last 4 episodes, kinda gave up, was wondering if it's worth catching up on since it got moved to Sundays...

It's been alright, but I'd pretty much watch Melissa Benoist read the phonebook. :lol

Back