CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the "villains of the week" are awful this Season. Their backstory is horrible and they're all bland and bad looking.

The only cool thing about Fallout is that he looked like Blight for a few seconds.
Which only made me more mad because I now we won't get a live action Batman Beyond, ever.

latest

I thought the exact same thing. Batman Beyond ftw :hi5:

The Mr Freeze episode in the beginning was sad. And I remember I was excited when he donned an armored robotic suit when he had to save Terry from Ink and they played the Elfman theme.

So what kind of shoddy forensics and lawyers does Central City? The body would have shown he was dead before he was stabbed. He didn’t have his wheelchair at Barry’s loft, so how did it get there? Prints on a wedding gift, of course there would be. Tons of reasonable doubt that never got brought up. All of those the smartest man in the world should have known about. Dumb writers!

So what kind of shoddy forensics and lawyers does Central City? The body would have shown he was dead before he was stabbed. He didn’t have his wheelchair at Barry’s loft, so how did it get there? Prints on a wedding gift, of course there would be. Tons of reasonable doubt that never got brought up. All of those the smartest man in the world should have known about. Dumb writers!

Don't ever read a comic book.

Central City NEEDS Harvey Dent. :lecture :lecture :lecture

:lol

Good points.

Don't ever read a comic book.

:lol I'm good with super powers and super villains and crazy physics, but I draw the line at courtroom stupidity. I mean the writers didn't even try for a plausible murder set up. A simple autopsy would have revealed the guy wad dead before he was stabbed.

Central City NEEDS Harvey Dent. :lecture :lecture :lecture

:lol

Good points.

Harv would have gotten Barry off :D

So I was brushing up on my DC knowledge (with is lacking) and was reading an article that Earth 15 was depopulated because of Superman-Prime....which unfolded into me reading about Infinite Crisis, etc.

I'm curious. Do you guys think Earth 15 is really barren and if not, do you think Cisco displacing the radioactive blast into their earth will have ramifications? I read that the First Lantern lives there....

Usually they like to do nods to the comics and leave it at that, but it would be interesting to see if that actually plays into their storyline in a future episode or season. So far we've had winks to all the other JLA members I believe but nothing of fruition yet.

Back