CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sorry isis i decided to sacrifice myself to save the city..

OEEl7hY.gif

UOMOney.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

They've made Iris unlikeable for most of the show. I don't know why they keep her on there.

Candice+Patton+Premiere+Warner+Bros+Pictures+wkfuCaJZbMcl.jpg

I'm really wracking my brain for a reason

maxresdefault.jpg

Hang on, hang on. I know I'll think of something soon

5330495-0945053623-wp-14.jpg

Oh well. I guess the show runners know what they're doing. They always make sure to keep the integrity of the characters and story a priority.

I don't dislike her I just think she needs to be written better. I like her presence and her acting is pretty good compared to, say, kate or the guy from Harry potter. She was written better last year, I agree.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't dislike her I just think she needs to be written better. I like her presence and her acting is pretty good compared to, say, kate or the guy from Harry potter. She was written better last year, I agree.

She's a terrible character past S1. A complete waste of time.

She's a terrible character past S1. A complete waste of time.
She was necessary for season 3 yo be impactful.at all. Now if she would gave actually died it would have been a great episode...it still was but would have meant more if it wasn't so obvious Harry was going to involve himself yo fix it.

Without her, season 3 has nothing really at stake. You may not have liked it, but it certainly wasn't going to be a better season without it.

I'm not sayin' that the idea of S3 was bad. Her character was.
Then again, pretty much all characters were crap that season.
Except new Wells, who was fun to watch but a pointless addition and an obvious lame plot point.

I think this main villain is a ruse..the producers are tricking us..the real villain of S4 is
Spoiler Spoiler:

A twist they used in the comics a while ago

We haven't even had the CW series make their returns to New Zealand.. not even on online demand...

Oh well, there's inhumans.. :lol

Back