CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I've been MIA.

I watched the Winter Premiere last night. I liked it a lot. The villain was good and the ongoing backstory with The Thinker is getting better. I like the idea of someone outsmarting the team rather than outrunning. It makes things high stakes. I'm curious how they'll get Barry off the hook.

I wonder if that was the teased Trial of Barry Allen that we saw in the (1st?) season when he went through the time Force to go back in time?

Tuesday night it returned!

I forgot about that. When did that happen?

I'm not 100% sure but I think it was when he went back in time to stop Thawne from killing his mom, they had teases of a few things like Killer Frost and there was one where he was in court either in a jumpsuit or at the stand.

I'm not 100% sure but I think it was when he went back in time to stop Thawne from killing his mom, they had teases of a few things like Killer Frost and there was one where he was in court but I think in a jumpsuit, but I don't remember that well.

Oh!!!! I vaguely do remember that scene because of the quick glimpse at Killer Frost and everyone was like 'Was that Caitlin?!'

Yeah, it was a little different in the comic books since I think he killed Reverse Flash, but I was curious if this was the TV show's version of it

Yeah, it was a little different in the comic books since I think he killed Reverse Flash, but I was curious if this was the TV show's version of it

I'm only New52 savy - and that's only something I recently finished. I need to go back as another member here recommended.

The main villains were the highlight for me, and I really liked the twist in Ep9... But I just don't care for Kendrick Sampson in the role, e's pretty bad all around. Neil Sandilands looked great and was very charismatic, I'll miss him. :(

Elongated Man and awkward humor are the only things that keep me from dropin' this series right now.

The main villains were the highlight for me, and I really liked the twist in Ep9... But I just don't care for Kendrick Sampson in the role, e's pretty bad all around. Neil Sandilands looked great and was very charismatic, I'll miss him. :(

Elongated Man and awkward humor are the only things that keep me from dropin' this series right now.

Yeah, that midseason finale twist was good. I didn't see that coming.

And I agree with the villains. I oddly liked this week's 'villain' even though he didn't have much character depth, but it was just kind of a cool character in terms of concept.

Ralph has grown on me a lot. I didn't care for him at first, and I was surprised that he's gotten the role that he has, but it works. I think he's added a lot to the cast (and my love for the show.)

All the "villains of the week" are awful this Season. Their backstory is horrible and they're all bland and bad looking.

The only cool thing about Fallout is that he looked like Blight for a few seconds.
Which only made me more mad because I now we won't get a live action Batman Beyond, ever.

latest

All the "villains of the week" are awful this Season. Their backstory is horrible and they're all bland and bad looking.

The only cool thing about Fallout is that he looked like Blight for a few seconds.
Which only made me more mad because I now we won't get a live action Batman Beyond, ever.

latest

DUDE!!! THAT'S SO TRUE now that you mention about Blight!!!! :rock

I totally forgot about him. That series thought was ridiculously good, as I remember it. I wish that show would have stayed on the air longer. Lots of good memories - I really enjoyed the theme song. I also loved hearing Conroy voice Wayne again - as all of us probably do by now. :lol

The JLU series event with Terry was pretty bad *** too.

I don't read the current Beyond series, but I heard McGinnis' young brother is Robin, which should make things interesting.

Too many thoughts in one post. :lol

Back