Custom MARION RAVENWOOD Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I would bump this thread with an update on my Marion. I finished her scarf the other day, so I believe she is completely done. The second and third pictures were shot with a camera mode to give a red glow.

MarionBar33.jpg

MarionBar44.jpg

MarionBar45.jpg

I thought I would bump this thread with an update on my Marion. I finished her scarf the other day, so I believe she is completely done. The second and third pictures were shot with a camera mode to give a red glow.

MarionBar33.jpg

She looks great, man! Congrats!

:clap

Both of mine (bar and Well of Souls) are still tragically unfinished. Sadly, I have zero sewing skills!

By the way, Indiana, any word on whether you might be making some Well of Souls dresses? :pray:

Cheers!

Thanks everyone! :) Bucky, I am planning to make some dresses, but it might be awhile and I don't want to say yes for sure.

Wor-Gar, I used a standard female truetype for bar Marion.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! :) Bucky, I am planning to make some dresses, but it might be awhile and I don't want to say yes for sure.

Wor-Gar, I used a standard female truetype for bar Marion.

Well, definitely keep me posted if you do! I'll be first in line!

By the way, where did you get your shirt for your Bar Marion? It looks great!

Shirt looks good.

This project has been a big disappointment for me. Lots of promises that all fell through.

Now I'm stuck with half a Marion -- the less interesting half too.

:mad:

Shirt looks good.

This project has been a big disappointment for me. Lots of promises that all fell through.

Now I'm stuck with half a Marion -- the less interesting half too.

:mad:

You and me both, brother!

:monkey2

I jumped in when things were really cooking with hopes I could at long last bash together a Bar Marion and a Well of Souls Marion. And now I have two half-finished, unpainted, unclothed figures ... and still no Marions!

I even pre-ordered the GI Joe dessert environment to display her on, since it actually kind of looks like her place in Nepal. (Or it could stand in for Cairo, too.)

:gah:

So bummed.

:(

Guys
Have you contacted Deniz for one of his excellent Marion dresses? You really should it is fantastic value and he is a great guy to deal with.
On another note my brother who is a crazy Indy fan big time, has commissioned Deniz to also make the Raven Bar outfit too, with a view to making these available to all.
So don't worry things are happening and very soon you will have your Marions. Oh yeah and I am available or paint jobs too!
Best to all
Greggo

That would be good news -- the Bar Marion shirt -- as I've already invested in the pants, belt, boots and Ra headpiece.

I just need the shirt and camisole and I'll be good to go.

Oh, I need the sculpt too. But that's available.

Of course. :slap

No wonder it looks so good!

Nuts. Well, if you ever decide to make any of those, too, I'd totally be interested!

Come on ...

:stick

You know you want to!

:naughty

Thank you. Sorry, I don't think that I will ever make any of the shirts. Since I printed it off, it is risky in that the fabric doesn't like to go through the printer, and that the ink either does not dry quickly or just easily comes off. (My fingers were brownish green after making the shirt.) Once again, sorry. :(

ive got my head, which still needs painting and i need to search for a body. its something thats been put on the backburner for a while but i really should start thinking about!

The pair of unpainted heads and mostly naked bodies on my shelf have finally made me feel guilty. :(

I have to dust off this project and give it another try.

So here goes nothin' ...

Does anybody have a line on a good Bar shirt?

We've heard a couple times that various folks possibly might perhaps maybe possibly think about making and selling them ... and then ...

... nothing. :gah:

So I'm thinking, if nobody's going to do it, I'm finally gonna be forced to take matters into hand. Gonna have to break down and make my own, I guess. Nuts. :mad:

So ... does anyone have the digital file of the shirt pattern? (The green and tan stripes that can be printed onto fabric?)

And, for that matter, does anyone have a cut and sew pattern that can be used to actually make a 1/6 shirt from scratch? (My internet searches have not come up with much on either front.)

Anyone ...?

:pray:

You would have my eternal gratitude!

Last edited:
But one thing is for sure ... I'm not giving up on the dream that Indiana might someday make a few Well of Souls dresses!

I think yours is far better than the other version out there. And I'm willing to wait you out, man! :rotfl

Back