Custom MARION RAVENWOOD Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it's a Blade Trinity Abigail Whistler body and I purchased a set of the Sarah Connor hands.
To be honest though I think they are the same body anyway.
Now the only problem are her feet...
Greggo

:lol

I've been looking in to that. It is a bit of a problem. Strange HT has no feet for these figs. It will take surgery with other feet or those odd high heel feet.

Fellas,

Can't we just use the Hot Toys TrueType females that come with high heel feet and flat feet? If not the whole body, than use the feet that come with them on the Whistler and Conner bodies?

Fellas,

Can't we just use the Hot Toys TrueType females that come with high heel feet and flat feet? If not the whole body, than use the feet that come with them on the Whistler and Conner bodies?

I had the same problem. The TrueTypes have good bare feet, but the Sarah/Abagail body has the ruberized torso and arms. But the trouble is, they have very different ankle designs so you can't just switch out the feet. So, how to combine them?

My solution was just to switch out their legs from the knees down. It's actually quick and easy. It takes a little pulling, but you can just pop their lower legs off. They come apart at the knees and can snap right back together again. Easy as pie!

I started with a TrueType and a Sarah Connor body. I swapped out the lower legs and feet and now I have one that's appropriate for a Bar Marion (where the clothes will cover all the joints) ... and another that will look great for a Well of Souls Marion (with smooth arms and torso, and good looking bare feet!) Best of both worlds!

:yess:

Holy Crap !!! Awesome so far !! I can't wait till you post the finished Marion. She's going to be GREAT !!!:clap

The heads are a tad large for the female TT, but once she's got clothes on, the scale difference is not nearly as noticeable.

Ben painted both Marion heads the night before last and finished the outfit on Raven bar Marion last night.

resizedMarion-RavenbarV227.jpg

resizedMarion-RavenbarV20.jpg

resizedMarion-RavenbarV21.jpg

resizedMarion-RavenbarV23.jpg

resizedMarion-RavenbarV28.jpg

resizedMarion-RavenbarV210.jpg

Here's Ben's Well of Souls Marion

resizedMarion-WellofSouls4.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments. Here are some more pics of the Well of Souls Marion.

resizedMarion-WellofSouls3.jpg

"You Americans are all the same. Always over dressing for the wrong occasions."
MarionDress3.jpg

MarionDress4.jpg

MarionDress5.jpg

MarionDress9.jpg

"They're going to fly it out of here. With our luck it is already loaded on the plane."
resizedMarion-WellofSouls15.jpg

resizedMarion-WellofSouls7.jpg

"I don't know, I am making this up as I go."

This is my brothers Marion that I have painted for him, Its a beautiful sculpt, and a pleasure to paint. He loves it!

dscn1063l.jpg

dscn1064g.jpg

dscn1065u.jpg

dscn1066f.jpg

dscn1067l.jpg

dscn1068z.jpg

dscn1070s.jpg

dscn1072x.jpg

dscn1060.jpg

dscn1057hv.jpg

Back