Custom MARION RAVENWOOD Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But one thing is for sure ... I'm not giving up on the dream that Indiana might someday make a few Well of Souls dresses!

I think yours is far better than the other version out there. And I'm willing to wait you out, man! :rotfl

Thanks, I worked hard on the dress. I should have a chance to make the dress sometime soon I hope.

As for the shirt, I have the pattern here:
MarionShirtpattern.jpg

Thanks, I worked hard on the dress. I should have a chance to make the dress sometime soon I hope.

As for the shirt, I have the pattern here:
MarionShirtpattern.jpg

Thanks, man! You rock! :rock

Now ... to see if I can actually build a shirt with my clumsy little sausage fingers and not leave the thing bloody from all the inevitable finger pricking! :rotfl

I'm in the process of making my dream come true! I'm putting together a streets of cairo Marion! :)
Your Marion is awesome! :)
WIll post a new topic for that soon! :)

Thanks for all the compliments. Here are some more pics of the Well of Souls Marion.

resizedMarion-WellofSouls3.jpg

"You Americans are all the same. Always over dressing for the wrong occasions."
MarionDress3.jpg

MarionDress4.jpg

MarionDress5.jpg

MarionDress9.jpg

"They're going to fly it out of here. With our luck it is already loaded on the plane."
resizedMarion-WellofSouls15.jpg

resizedMarion-WellofSouls7.jpg

"I don't know, I am making this up as I go."

Also, i have to say that these set of pictures, brings a smile on my face every time i see them, they are amazing! Its like reliving the movie! :wave

Hey, I like your Sallah in those pictures too! How did you put him together? I'd love to make a Sallah since Sideshow hasn't done one...yet. Please let me know. Thanks! :wave

Hey guys, I am planning to make a couple of dresses within the next couple of days and am wondering two things: would you rather have the full dress or the ripped dress, and how much you would be willing to pay.

Hey guys, I am planning to make a couple of dresses within the next couple of days and am wondering two things: would you rather have the full dress or the ripped dress, and how much you would be willing to pay.

:clap

I'd prefer the torn version.

As for price ... I'd say more than a little but less than a lot! :dunno

But seriously, your pricetag could easily be in the neighborhood of the other dress that's out there. If so, I'll be first in line!

I am making my own outfit, but I am happy to share the basic pattern unit with everyone:

picture.php

It repeats symmetrically right-left and up-down.

The image is blown up 10x. If any one can host the full-image, which is 624 x 1050 (720 ppi), for maximum quality printing, please PM me.

Basically to make use of this you would need to understand printing on fabric using an inkjet. I recommend matte silk, which appears to be what she wears.

I agonised over the colours, which differ dramatically depending on the lighting. I am fairly certain the little design is a heraldry symbol of a lion rampant on a shield with a crown above it, although I sort of guessed at the later in terms of specific design.

marionravenwood.jpg

Wasn't there someone on the board that made this outfit?
Thats the one I want.

Back