All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre ordered SooSoo version a year ago from Toys Wonderland, after having good experiences with them. Subsequently forgot and have seen all the complaints about TW, but got a shipping notice and tracking number, so maybe I'll get it?
Have you had any movement on your TW order @Jroug ?

Got soosoo toys homelander switch the head for toys era but sits to high with the peg, so just took it off and kinda floating on top but not loose.

Attachments

• 20231101_171921.jpg
    20231101_171921.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Zilch, although they did respond to my e-mail - seemed a generic reply. Coming to accept that I'll likely never get it from them.

....le sigh...

PS: At the time I placed the PO, it was sold out everywhere so I had major FOMO. I guess most of those POs got cancelled after the other versions came out so of course I'm now seeing it for about $40 less than I paid them...

I just realized that the pauldrons on the busts that come with the SooSoo figures are perfectly sized. May give it a go and try to mod it onto the actual figure..

I just realized that the pauldrons on the busts that come with the SooSoo figures are perfectly sized. May give it a go and try to mod it onto the actual figure..
What the heck is a pauldron

Ah. I googled it.

Are they a different size from the ones on the figure itself? I didnt notice that.

Ah. I googled it.

Are they a different size from the ones on the figure itself? I didnt notice that.
Yeah I just compared them while getting the hands to swap in the box. Not sure how removable it is though, I may give it a try tomorrow

Yeah I just compared them while getting the hands to swap in the box. Not sure how removable it is though, I may give it a try tomorrow
I think its one big chunk of printed plastic so youll have to cut it off.

If they take another 2+ years per each member, that’s another 12 years to get through the other 6 :lol Feels very HT of them trying to keep people from ordering from a competitor with false hope.
Eh not really. Someone asked them directly on their private FB group page what their plan was for Noir and they responded under it with that comment. Not the MarsToys method of showing an early teaser because other companies showed theirs.

Regardless, the more options we have, the better. I feel like the "ToysEra" version is a bit too lanky in proportion, mainly the hips. Needs to look more filled out.

Last edited:
It’s annoying that SooSoo excells in suits and sucks at headsculpts and ToysEra is the opposite with great heads and mediocre suits.

I hope ToysEra’s starlight will look good. SooSoo’s head looks so generic it barely resembles her.

Hmm, I don’t need a fancy Black Noir; cheap and cheerful will suffice.

The PO window is notably short for this one and he’ll apparently release Q1 2024 whereas SooSoo’s will be years away but will be the better figure- since there’s no headsculpt for them to butcher. The Boys pun. Nailed it.

I’m gonna hold off for now, as I’m not in any rush to have Noir on display over the likes of Maive, The Deep, or even a blood-soaked Kimiko.

Back