Custom MARION RAVENWOOD Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys
Well by now you guys know about the amazing Marion dress from Deniz.
I have been in contact with him and have supplied him with the necessary reference material for him to work up his dress.
Deniz is truly a great guy to work with and will readily make any adjustments as suggested. Take a look at the images of the back of the dress. The first couple of shots show the 2 sides of the back of the dress quite far apart, so I advised Deniz to adjust them and bring in to more of a V shape at the small of her back.
I am really pleased with the outcome. Deniz has put a great deal of work into this. These are a lot trickier to make than a simple robe I'm sure you will agree. He even reduced the cost on my recommendation. I have to say though that $80 is still a great price for a hand-sewn costume, but I believe Deniz will sell more at the lower price.
Hope you guys agree, my order is placed for both versions!
Very best to all
Greggo

59237013d.jpg

back2fj.jpg

back1i.jpg

50379212.jpg

40532467.jpg

57322772.jpg

98137227.jpg

3dots.jpg

58349223.jpg

65497232.jpg

nice work, but yeah the middle needs to be tightened up. the front and back didn't quite plunge so low.

I will have plenty of time after December 10th or so to work on dresses. If I can manage to figure out how to make the bow on the back, I will seriously consider making some dresses for around $60 or so.
:peace
If anyone doesn't remember what my dress looks like, just go back a few pages.

I will have plenty of time after December 10th or so to work on dresses. If I can manage to figure out how to make the bow on the back, I will seriously consider making some dresses for around $60 or so.

:clap

Sign me up for a "torn" one!

:hi5:

(Check Page 5 for a look at Indiana's dress.)

Last edited:

cool. One thing I'm concerned about are the white dots on the dress and getting those to look uniform and not so hand painted on.

cool. One thing I'm concerned about are the white dots on the dress and getting those to look uniform and not so hand painted on.

For me, that was the only way for me to paint the dots on. I will see if I can work on something to fix that problem.

I would imagine a polka dot stencil of some kind would not only make the dots more uniform but also save time, not having to paint on each dot one at a time for every dress.

Guys

I have received the first dress from Deniz and it looks great.

Here are a few snaps with the unpainted head which I am currently painting...

Let me know what you guys think.

Best to all
Greggo

img2435q.jpg

img2442w.jpg

img2441c.jpg

img2440p.jpg

img2439qd.jpg

img2438ew.jpg

img2437s.jpg

Back