Custom MARION RAVENWOOD Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two silks I received are either to rough texture or to thin. Third time is the charm. In the meantime I ordered some supplies to inkjet print the images onto the fabric. I found that habotai silk is probably the way to go. Once I get it all together I will post the results.

hi guys,
my custom cairo marion....

050-1.jpg

046-2.jpg

I am bumping this to let people know that the long wait for the Nepal outfit is near. The blouse fabric is completely finished to my satisfaction. I am playing with ways to make the scarf with minimal bulk, but my mother just gave me a superb idea last week.

I apologise to everyone (especially Wor-Gar and gruffoldbear) for letting this project languish for so long.

Definitely great news! :yess:

Will this just be for the shirt and scarf, or we're the pants involved also?

And does anyone know of some good suitable boots to use besides the Medicom Indy boots?

Horray! Looking forward to it!

I am bumping this to let people know that the long wait for the Nepal outfit is near. The blouse fabric is completely finished to my satisfaction. I am playing with ways to make the scarf with minimal bulk, but my mother just gave me a superb idea last week.

I apologise to everyone (especially Wor-Gar and gruffoldbear) for letting this project languish for so long.

GREAT NEWS indeed!!!!

No apologies necessary -- the wait has been trivial compared to how long I have wanted a Marion on my shelf. Can't wait!

And THANK YOU!

Finally an actual update. I got delayed by buying a new place and am finally catching up in the hobby.

picture.php

Pictured are:

1. The finalised blouse fabric.

2. My first attempt at a scarf. I need to:
- take out bulk, especially at the knot and neck
- add a wire
- hopefully get the gold dragon stamp to be a bit more vivid.

Looks great! Can't wait to complete Marion. Please let me know when/how you want $$$ for some of the fabric.

Back