Custom Jason Lee/Earl and Ethan Supree/Randy My Name is Earl Comission from C. Howes.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys-

I have talked to Chris about starting a comminsion for an Earl and Randy sculpt from My Name is Earl. :D

Details:

As per the normal we would need 10 people signed up to get the project started and 15 or more to get the pre-cast discount. Maybe then if enough are interested we could even get a Crabman Darnell. :lol
PM me to add you to the list and I will keep track of it and let Chris know. Thanks Ryan.

Prices:
As per normal the heads will run $35.00 plus shipping unless we get at least 15 then they would be $20.00 plus shipping. Chris will announce when the pre-cast period is closed.

Payment:
Paypal is the preferred payment method.

When sending payments to Chris Howes via PayPal, please take a moment to send him a separate order email with the subject line "My Name is Earl". This will assist with keeping the orders correct and current given that this will be a multi-board nature of this commission. Please include the following information:

screen name
real name
order info
shipping address

Chris's email address for both for PayPal and your order email is [email protected]. If you can only send a money order, please PM C.Howes_Sculptor via the SideShow Freaks forum or email him to arrange.

Earl Hickey
earl.jpg

Randy Hickey
0000008992_20060920155945.jpg

Signup list:

Earl

1. Blind Voyeur
2. Minkenstein
3. Toyadventurer
4. eighthsamurai
5. 2000man
6. Vampire with soul
7. Drizzle (Pretty sure depending on paymens due)
8. icruise (if we get 15 :) )
9. Cocoboloboy
10. vonkirby
11. captainjamesbrooke
12. teabelly83
13. barryo
14. Blind Voyeur
15. Blind Voyeur

Randy

1. Blind Voyeur
2. Minkenstein
3. Toyadventurer
4. eighthsamurai
5. 2000man
6. Vampire with soul
7. Drizzle (Pretty sure depending on paymens due)
8. icruise (if we get 15 :) )
9. Cocoboloboy
10. vonkirby
11. teabelly83

Last edited:
Great. Like Chris said this would be a fun and hilarious project :D
Just 7 more to go !!!

Thanks again,
Ryan

Hey Y'all,

I'm going to love doing the expressions on these guys.

As BlindVoyeur, my oxymoronically named friend, has so kindly set up. we'll start off at my standard $35.00 per head plus $5.00 shipping (for up to 4 heads). If we can get 15 orders it goes to the $20.00 +$5.00 precast discount.

We'll need to see if we can line up Kuato as painter. I know he's pretty booked, so let me check first.

I'm exploring a possible relationship with a seamstress overseas, so there is a possibility of some custom clothes for this and other projects..... I'll update when I find out if it will work.

Last edited:
hells yeah!!! put me down for one of each. do i need to send anything straight away?

and custom costumes for these would be awesome - i don't think i'll be able to find the right gear! let's get kuato on board too - if we all agree he can take his time with the paints, he might be less reluctant.

this is an awesome idea for a project - kudos guys!

Awesome. Just six more to go !!! We both have some idead for custom clothing. It should be a really fun and different project :D

Thanks,
Ryan

come on guys, we can't let this thread die without a fight. i was really looking forward to seeing what chris could do with these! is there nobody else??

I can't straight out commit because I lost my job (damn economy) but I would definitely be in on both (unpainted) at the $20 price, and pretty sure definitely in at regular price if payment is not needed till after Christmas. This is one of my favorite shows ever, and I'm sure they would be exceptionally cool. I'm interested in the clothes, too.

Yay more people to the great project :D It is pretty good timing to beacuse I was talking to the tailor this morning on my prototype outfits are getting closer for my approval :banana. Earl is going to have his faded Lynard Skynard t-shirt and worn plaid over shirt and jeans and of coarse The List. Randy is going to have basically a sloppy outfit :D Can't wait

Thanks,
Ryan

I can't straight out commit because I lost my job (damn economy) but I would definitely be in on both (unpainted) at the $20 price, and pretty sure definitely in at regular price if payment is not needed till after Christmas. This is one of my favorite shows ever, and I'm sure they would be exceptionally cool. I'm interested in the clothes, too.

Glad to have you along for the ride! I'm doing my best to keep my commissions as affordable as possible, I hope that helps.

Once we get enough people to get it going it will take some time to produce, but I'm not exactly sure about timing. Lots of projects, custom and commercial, so we'll have to see how long the discount (assuming we get to the critical level, which I think we eventually will :D) lasts. But, after any discount ends, the heads will continue to be available at the regular price of $35.00.

BTW, I just started a new thread where I will be showcasing my work as time goes on. Not much there yet, but check back often for updates. I'll have all the available projects for sale there. Check it out HERE.

Boy do I under stand that....thank god for unemployment checks...hang in there Drizzle things will get better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back