Custom Jason Lee/Earl and Ethan Supree/Randy My Name is Earl Comission from C. Howes.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone tried posting a link to this thread on the other 1/6 forums? i'll post an medi-world, there may be some guys interested there. how about OSW? it would be great if we could get at least 15 peeps.

cool stuff BV - i just posted a thread at MediWorld (my more regular hangout). Is that what you meant by MWD? i really can't get over how good your outfit is. will the boots be included in the individual set or should i try and find some of these badboys?

just saw this on medi world
you can count on me to be one of the 15.
earl's clothing looks crazy, nice job.

Hmm I think chris can have both sculpts done by Monday if he tries hard enough.

:mwaha

Echo............ Echo..........

earl-proto1.jpg

ok on another note, for the list, how ru goin to do it? is there any pics onthe net of his list that we can use to shrink down and print off??

i found the list online so guna have ago at shrinking it and printing it out, see what it looks like. any body got any idea of a rough size to resize in photoshop? imean, whats a good prop size for the 1/6 scale figures??

also, when it comes time for randy, is there an acutal body availble? i mean, hes alittle 'larger' than earl, so wondered, the head sculpt might look odd on a thin body??

Last edited:
Hey guys, this one is so close..... if we can just get a few more people on board we can get the price down and I'll start the order process and get these guys going for real. I'm trying to finish a few older commissions up over the next few weeks and then I want to start on wave 2 so spread the word!!

come on guys still need a couple more ithink to get the price down on these guys. i cant wait to see them!

btw, any1 found any decent plaid/chequered/lumberjack style shirts anywhere?? ive found the odd 1 or 2but need to find some more.

come on guys still need a couple more ithink to get the price down on these guys. i cant wait to see them!

btw, any1 found any decent plaid/chequered/lumberjack style shirts anywhere?? ive found the odd 1 or 2but need to find some more.

DID you try "Project Are" they are pretty good I order from them before but some time they get back up but very good stuff.
https://www.project-are.com/areframe.htm

DID you try "Project Are" they are pretty good I order from them before but some time they get back up but very good stuff.
https://www.project-are.com/areframe.htm

awsome thanks for that link!! i jst seen acouple i like. excellent. i wanted a cool plaid shirt for him to wear over a t shirt like the show. i knw he wears plain shirts in the show 2, but ithought a plaid 1 may just add aittle more coolness to earl hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back