Clone wars dvd/blu-ray 11/11 it's official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont worry, Lucasfilm will release special editions of all the PT, and the Indy flicks. With NEW AND GRANDER effects! See a Snake on Indy's hat! WOOOO! OMG.....

Ergo...he wont give you what you want because he's nuts.

Target gets a special cover for the Blu-ray:

bluray_target_bg.jpg

Bonus material on the Special Edition DVD and Blu-Ray include:

*The Clone Wars: The Untold Stories: Preview stories, vehicles, planets, and battles from Season One of The Clone Wars television series. (This feature is in Hi-Def on Blu-Ray).
*The Voices of The Clone Wars: Meet the voiceover actors and see them perform their craft. (This feature is in Hi-Def on Blu-Ray).
*Gallery of Concept and Production Art (This feature is in Hi-Def on Blu-Ray).
*Webdocs: Six making-of featurettes, as seen on StarWars.com (This feature is in Hi-Def on Blu-Ray).
*Deleted Scenes: Cargo Bay, Platform Droid Fight, Rancor Pit and Through the Tanks
*The New Score: Kevin Kiner leads a 90-piece orchestra to create the unique sound of The Clone Wars movie and series. (This feature is in Hi-Def on Blu-Ray)
*Theatrical and videogame trailers (This feature is in HI-Def on Blu-Ray)
*A digital copy of the movie to watch on the go.
*Take the Hologram Memory Challenge: Test your skill and memory and unlock three hi-def TV series sneak peeks

Exclusive to the Blu-Ray release is a feature-length creative conversation video commentary, featuring Director Dave Filoni, Producer Catherine Winder, Writer Henry Gilroy and Editor Jason W.A. Tucker, who discuss the development of the feature, illustrated with behind-the-scenes footage, deleted material, concept art and more.

No mention of any high def audio on the Blu-ray, however. I have my fingers crossed that Warner will give us a TrueHD track and it just wasn't mentioned. (Although they just released Speed Racer with a standard DVD quality plain jane 5.1 lossy audio, so they don't seem to care much about audio quality.)

I'll probably pick it up. I knew going in it wasn't going to be a fantastic movie, but it was enjoyable, at least to me. It was after all a fresh "official" Star Wars "movie".

I'll probably pick it up. I knew going in it wasn't going to be a fantastic movie, but it was enjoyable, at least to me. It was after all a fresh "official" Star Wars "movie".

Off topic: A Chuck Norris Alumni......:bow

The kids liked it, I thought it was ok. I'll probably pick it up. A bonding moment for me and the kids :D

I will buy it. I liked the movie a lot and can´t wait to watch the show on tv.

Definately a buy for me.As much as everyone seems to hate it here it IS a part of the Star Wars story. I went to the cinema after reading all the bad things people were saying to make my own mind up and over all thought it was really good. The only aspects I did'nt really like were the voiceover at the start and ziro the hutt but a Hutt living in the big city might end up like that I suppose!!

Can't wait to get this on bluray so I have something to wipe my ass on in HD.

This movie was a prequel to the TV series coming next month. Besides its great for the kids. Id rather have em watch this than another Disney re-release of (enter your choice of over watched video) ........ :p

Well, I don't want to support the CW movie but I'll ask my family to pick this up for me this Christmas that way I won't feel like a ****** for ragging on it then going out to buy it. Besides it will look great in HD, like a screen saver while I do stuff around the house.

I too would rather endure this than endless Hannah Montana and Suite Life episodes, I'll be buying it. :monkey3

Back